DXR 310 is our most powerful...
9 other products:
ALUMINIZED GLOVES FOR FOUNDRY AND WORK IN HIGH TEMPERATURE OVENS. PROTECT HANDS FROM HEAT AND SPLASHES. Aluminized carbon fleece is another fabric developed in response to the demand for lightweight, more flexible and comfortable primary...
The aluminized fabric provides excellent protection against radiant heat.
Aluminized carbon para-aramid blend shows excellent performance in tests for EN ISO 11612 and ASTM F955 certifications
Learn about the best protection for areas with radiant heat. Various industries such as Glass Industry, metallurgy, iron and steel and Furnaces, require advanced level protection for their operators, with this complete aluminized suit, you will...
The aluminized carbon para-aramid blend combines the strength, flexibility and heat resistance of the carbon para-aramid blend, with the radiant heat protection of aluminized protective fabrics.
Visors, molded and with a reflective layer of gold to protect against radiation impact and radiant heat. The reflective layer repels infrared rays from the surface of the visor, away from the user. Ideal for hot conditions such as foundries,...
1500-1800 ° F working temperature. Made from 12 oz./sq. yard Aluminized carbon fleece back, 30 oz./sq. carbon aramid palm yard and 7.3 oz./sq.yd. aluminized basophil palm road.
Designed to be used as additional protection for the cast boots of the aluminized suit.
The aluminized carbon para-aramid blend combines the strength, flexibility, heat resistance, and cut and abrasion resistance of the carbon para-aramid blend, with the radiant heat protection of aluminized protective fabrics. The substrate is a...
Protection against molten metal splashes and high radiant heat
ALUMINIZED HOOD OF ALUMINIZED CARBON PARAARAMIDE MIXTURE
TO BE USED WITH ALUMINIZED SUIT
• Carbon yarn para-aramid blend fiber, finished with an aluminized coating
• Resists splashes of cast iron and aluminum
• High heat tolerance
• High protection against radiant heat
• Protects against splashes of cast aluminum and iron
Categories: ALUMINATED, UNIFORMS AND INDUSTRIAL CLOTHING
Provides protection against radiant heat of temperatures up to 2000 F.
• Hood curtain made from 19 oz. / square yard aluminized carbon para-aramid blend.
• Full coverage of head and shoulders.
• The ratcheting head gear is designed to be worn directly on the head.
• Hard cover options available.
• Large 7 ”x 11” window opening with replaceable gold film and Lexan® window.