DXR 310 is our most powerful...
10 other products:
The simplicity of the MSA GALAXY® GX2 Automated Test System enables advanced security management and easy operation. The new GALAXY GX2 provides simple and intelligent verification and calibration testing for MSA detectors: ALTAIR 2X, ALTAIR®...
Based on the industry standard ALTAIR Single Gas Detector, but with additional features and functionality. ALTAIR Pro Single Gas Detectors for oxygen and toxic gases combine reliable detection and audible, intermittent, vibrating, LED alarms...
The ALTAIR 2X or ALTAIR 2XT single or dual gas personal portable monitor has been designed to increase worker safety, deliver the longest durability on the market, and increase productivity in fleet management by reducing calibration and...
You asked us: Can MSA produce a smaller and even cheaper multigas detector without sacrificing the features and quality that MSA represents? And we have a definitive answer: Of course we do! MSA offers the Solaris Multigas Detector - an...
Detects combustible gases in LEL and / or volume percent range, oxygen, carbon monoxide, carbon dioxide, hydrogen sulfide, sulfur dioxide, ammonia, chlorine, VOC, and many others depending on sensor configuration.
• Rugged overmolded polycarbonate housing provides unsurpassed durability, including the ability to survive a 10 ft. (3 m) drop; IP65 certified.
• Field-proven integral pump provides constant gas flow, eliminating the concerns of externally connected components.
• High-performance XCell sensors last longer:
• Typical lifespan greater than 4 years for combustible sensors, O2, CO / H2S, SO2, CO / NO2 and CO (high concentration).
• Typical life greater than 3 years for NH3 and Cl2 sensors.
• Most of the sensor response and clear times
• Less calibration gas used:
• Requires approximately half the test gas normally used for calibration and bump testing.
• Rapid Bump Test gives results in less than 10 seconds for the most common sensor configurations.
• Achieve the 60 second calibration time for the most common sensor configurations.
• The MotionAlert function option indicates to others that the user has become immobile.
• InstantAlert feature provides manual alarm to alert others to a potentially dangerous situation.
• PID option enables accurate and reliable VOC response with programmable reference factors.
• Large buttons and bright display provide easy operation, even when users are wearing gloves.
• Unique end of sensor warning alerts users when the unit's sensor is nearing the end of its useful life.
• The versatile softwareMSALink ™ allows users to transmit data to a computer.
• Compatible with GALAXY® GX2 Test System andMSALink Pro Software for fleet management.
• Wireless Bluetooth included standard.
• Dimensions, pump unit: The instrument does not exceed 6.68 ”L x 3.52" W x 1.95 "H in overall dimensions.
• Dimensions, Diffusion Unit: The instrument does not exceed 6.68 "L x 3.52" W x 1.65 "H in overall size.
• Weight: Weight does not exceed 1 lb.
• Operation: The unit can be operated with one hand.
• Housing material: The unit has a sturdy rubber housing.
• Environmental Protection: The instrument has a minimum rating of IP65 to the ingress of dust and water.
• Screen location: The instrument screen can be viewed from the front.
• Display type: Liquid crystal display, high contrast[LCD](1.79 "x 1.39") with large icons visible even in bright sunlight.
• Backlight: The unit provides backlight for viewing in low light. To conserve charge, the backlight must be adjusted by the user.
• Keypad / Switches: The unit has no more than three switches or buttons to operate. There is no requirement to access the internal or hidden switches for any instrument operation. The buttons are easily operated even with gloves.
• Access to information: Access to the data record is NON-intrusive using infrared for Windows PC's.
• Gases: The instrument is capable of monitoring at least 11 gases: fuel gas, oxygen, CO, H 2S, SO2, Cl 2, NO 2, NH3, PH3, HCN, ClO2.
• Sensor Configuration: User is able to enable / disable individual sensor channels.
• Sensor missing alarm: All sensor channels include a sensor missing alarm in case the sensor has been removed and the sensor channel has not been disabled.
• Fuel gas reading: The instrument is capable of displaying the fuel gas reading as a%[LEL]or 0-5% CH4 by volume.
• Pressure compensation: The instrument's oxygen sensor includes pressure compensation.
BASIC OPERATIONAL FEATURES:
• Instrument buttons: Easy to operate even with gloves.
• Unintentional disconnection: Instrument designed to protect against accidental disconnection.
• Zero setting: The instrument offers the Fresh Air Setup function[FAS]at the discretion of the user.
• Zero Set Security Padlock: The FAS feature will not allow the unit to zero or dangerous reads.
• Reliable signals: The instrument periodically provides audible and visual signals indicating its operation. The user can disable this option if he wishes.
• Time / Date: The instrument is capable of displaying time and date on the screen. The user can set the time and date without the need for tools.
• Date of last calibration: The instrument displays the last successful calibration date on the screen.
• To turn on the instrument: The instrument's power button is clearly marked.
• Ability to monitor up to 6 gases at a time
• Ability to monitor Volatile Organic Vapors
• Color screen
• Built-in instant man-down alarm
• Verification time less than 10 seconds
• Bluetooth connectivity with the applicationMSAAltair Connect
• Ability to connect to Altair Grid portal for remote real-time monitoring
• Real-time alerts from the field
• Incorporation of XCell Sensors
• Response time in XCell sensors
• Backed by a 4-year warranty
• Unique ability to deliver a warning to anticipate sensor life
MAIN GAS CONFIGURATIONS:
• LEL, O2, CO, H2S-LC. Includes 10 ft. Probe and 3 ft. Sampling tube.
• LEL, O2, CO, H2S. Includes 10 ft. Probe and 3 ft. Sampling tube.
• LEL-M, O2, CO, H2S, NO2, CO2.
• LEL, O2, CO, H2S-LC, SO2.
• LEL, O2, CO, H2S, CO2.
• LEL, O2, CO, H2S, NH3.
• LEL, O2, CO, H2S, Cl2.