DXR 310 is our most powerful...
10 other products:
The ALTAIR 5X Gas Detector is capable of measuring up to 6 gases simultaneously and is now available with an integrated PID sensor for VOC detection. Powered by advanced MSA XCell® Sensor technology, the ALTAIR 5X Gas Detector offers faster...
MSA gas detector pumps. MSA inlet water filter is designed for multi-gas detectors.
The ALTAIR 2X or ALTAIR 2XT single or dual gas personal portable monitor has been designed to increase worker safety, deliver the longest durability on the market, and increase productivity in fleet management by reducing calibration and...
Looking for a gas monitor designed for the detection of potentially combustible, toxic and hazardous gases? The GasAlert Micro 5 PID (Photo Ionization Detector) is a customizable portable gas detector and alert unit ideal for...
MSA econocal offers a complete line of span gas cylinders to verify and calibrate all instruments. The gas mixture in span gas cylinders is certified to be gravimetrically prepared, using NIST calibrated weights. The lot number and nominal...
Based on the industry standard ALTAIR Single Gas Detector, but with additional features and functionality. ALTAIR Pro Single Gas Detectors for oxygen and toxic gases combine reliable detection and audible, intermittent, vibrating, LED alarms...
The ALTAIR 4X Multigas Detector with XCell Sensor Technology fromMSA, offer savings of more than 50% in calibration gas, replacement sensors and maintenance.
• Four years of sensor life means fewer sensor and instrument replacements.
• ALTAIR 4X Multigas Detectors provide the unique end-of-life sensor warning, saving money by reducing instrument downtime and sensor inventory.
• MotionAlert ™ and InstantAlert ™, manual alarms that provide early alerts, giving workers other ways to call for help and send a warning with the push of a button.
• The ALTAIR 4X Multigas Detector, IP67 rated is dust and water tight.
• The ALTAIR 4X Multigas Detector lasts for more than 24 hours on a single charge, +30 hours in run time and fast charge time, meaning you can buy fewer instruments to cover longer shifts.
REVOLUTIONIZING SENSOR TECHNOLOGY
• Sensor response and update times under 15 seconds - 38% faster than the industry average.
• Calibration time in 60 seconds.
• Savings of more than 50% in the cost of calibration gas, sensor replacement and maintenance.
• Greater stability and repeatability of the signal in extreme or changing environmental conditions.
• Two-Toxic Sensor (CO / H2S) with virtually no crossover channel interference.
• The sensors' digital output makes them much less susceptible to RF interference.
• The industry's first CO / NO2 sensor with a wide range and fast sensor response.
• Four year sensor life, 60% longer than the industry average.
• Sensor end of life warning.
• 30+ hour battery life, 75% longer than the industry average.
• Fast and high performance sensors.
• Exclusive alarmsMSAMotionAlert ™ and InstantAlert ™.
• 50% less calibration gas used per minute compared to the industry average.
REAL TIME DETECTION
• Detects gas 2x faster than the industry average with our XCell sensors
• Quickly update your settingsMSAALTAIR 4XR via the ALTAIR Connect app (available on the Google Play Store)
• Send event notifications via text message with the ALTAIR Connect app
• Survives 25 drops from 4 feet (1.2 meters) (MIL-STD-810G 516.6 Transit Drop 3rd Party Certified)
• Can survive a 25 ft (7.5 m) incidental drop onto concrete
• IP68 rating resistant to dust and waterproof (2 meters for at least 1 hour)
• Operating temperature range: -40 oF to +140 oF (-40 oC to +60 oC)
• 3-year instrument and sensor warranty.
• Quickly confirm compliance with the Bump LED check mark and on-screen.
• Strike and calibrate with 1/2 the test gas and 1/2 the time versus the industry average.
• Calibrate at a "time of day" specified with yourMSAGALAXY® GX2 Automated Test System.
• The MotionAlert option indicates to others that the user has become immobile.
• User-activated InstantAlert notifies others of a potentially dangerous situation.
• Markets: Fire Service, Construction, General Industry, Mining, Oil and Gas, Public Services.
• Applications: Confined space.
Approvals are subject to change without notice and may differ by configuration, part number, and / or country. For specific approval information, contact the customer support center or refer to the approval label applied to the product.
• MSHA - 08_ALTAIR4X_CERT_MSHA
• PADEP - 08_ALTAIR4X_CERT_PADEP
• South Africa - 08_ALTAIR4X_CERT_SANS
• UN38.3 Test Summary Report
MAIN GAS CONFIGURATION:
(O2, CO, H2S / NO2, CH4 / C5H12)