DXR 310 is our most powerful...
9 other products:
Visors, molded and with a reflective layer of gold to protect against radiation impact and radiant heat. The reflective layer repels infrared rays from the surface of the visor, away from the user. Ideal for hot conditions such as foundries,...
Designed to be used as additional protection for the cast boots of the aluminized suit.
The aluminized fabric provides excellent protection against radiant heat.
Supports up to 1000 ° C / 2000 ° F. The aluminized fabric provides excellent protection against radiant heat. This protection element is made of high-tech fabric, a mixture of aluminized carbon paraaramid.
1500-1800 ° F working temperature. Made from 12 oz./sq. yard Aluminized carbon fleece back, 30 oz./sq. carbon aramid palm yard and 7.3 oz./sq.yd. aluminized basophil palm road.
ALUMINIZED GLOVES FOR FOUNDRY AND WORK IN HIGH TEMPERATURE OVENS. PROTECT HANDS FROM HEAT AND SPLASHES. Aluminized carbon fleece is another fabric developed in response to the demand for lightweight, more flexible and comfortable primary...
Learn about the best protection for areas with radiant heat. Various industries such as Glass Industry, metallurgy, iron and steel and Furnaces, require advanced level protection for their operators, with this complete aluminized suit, you will...
Aluminized carbon para-aramid blend shows excellent performance in tests for EN ISO 11612 and ASTM F955 certifications
The aluminized carbon para-aramid blend combines the strength, flexibility and heat resistance of the carbon para-aramid blend, with the radiant heat protection of aluminized protective fabrics.
Excellent protection against radiant heat of temperatures up to 2000 ° F
• Protection against contact heat with operating temperatures of approximately 500 ° F (260 ° C)
• Fabric mix composed of 50% PREOX, 27% fiberglass and 23% aramid
• Resists splashes of cast iron and aluminum
• Excellent resistance to cut, abrasion and heat
• High heat tolerance
• Fabric weight: 19 oz. / Square yard
SCAFANDER FOR FOUNDRY
• Lexan® window
• Replaceable gold film
• Strong butterfly latch
• Aluminum window bracket
SCOPE FOR CAST IRON
JACKET / APRON FOR CAST IRON
• Stand up your neck
• Front snap closure with split leather tabs
• Adjustable snap wrist
• 30 "long
CAST IRON TROUSERS
• Front snap closure
• Belt buckles
• No pockets
• Standard 32 "inseam
BOOTS / BOOT COVERS FOR FOUNDRY
• 12 "overshoes with non-slip neoprene sole with 1/4" belt.
• Designed to be worn over work shoes.
• Double strap slide buckle closure keeps galoshes in place. Also available in 8 "and 16" heights.