DXR 310 is our most powerful...
10 other products:
Supports up to 1000 ° C / 2000 ° F. The aluminized fabric provides excellent protection against radiant heat. This protection element is made of high-tech fabric, a mixture of aluminized carbon paraaramid.
1500-1800 ° F working temperature. Made from 12 oz./sq. yard Aluminized carbon fleece back, 30 oz./sq. carbon aramid palm yard and 7.3 oz./sq.yd. aluminized basophil palm road.
Visors, molded and with a reflective layer of gold to protect against radiation impact and radiant heat. The reflective layer repels infrared rays from the surface of the visor, away from the user. Ideal for hot conditions such as foundries,...
The aluminized carbon para-aramid blend combines the strength, flexibility and heat resistance of the carbon para-aramid blend, with the radiant heat protection of aluminized protective fabrics.
Learn about the best protection for areas with radiant heat. Various industries such as Glass Industry, metallurgy, iron and steel and Furnaces, require advanced level protection for their operators, with this complete aluminized suit, you will...
ALUMINIZED GLOVES FOR FOUNDRY AND WORK IN HIGH TEMPERATURE OVENS. PROTECT HANDS FROM HEAT AND SPLASHES. Aluminized carbon fleece is another fabric developed in response to the demand for lightweight, more flexible and comfortable primary...
Cast Gold Mask 1625°C
• Heat reflective shields are designed to reflect radiant heat.
• Golden shower reflects infrared energy away from the front surface of the material to reduce the amount of energy available to heat the plastic. Toe efficiency and density of heat reflective surface is based on heat shrinkage as compared to visible light transmittance value.
• The base material is polycarbonate.
• The distortion temperature of this material is 265 degrees Fahrenheit.
• Gold shields have been used successfully in Titanium applications 2957 degrees Fahrenheit, 1625 degrees Centigrade.
• Sealed gold shields are cast by a hard carbon on the outside to extend life.
Impact: chipping, grinding, machining, masonry work, riveting and sanding. Flash. Furnace operations, foundries, etc.
• MATERIAL: Polycarbonate.
• WINDOW SIZE: 25.4 x 50.8 x 0.15 cm / (10” x 20” x 0.06”).
• WEIGHT: 227 g (8 oz).
• COLOR: Gold/Clear.