DXR 310 is our most powerful...
9 other products:
1500-1800 ° F working temperature. Made from 12 oz./sq. yard Aluminized carbon fleece back, 30 oz./sq. carbon aramid palm yard and 7.3 oz./sq.yd. aluminized basophil palm road.
Designed to be used as additional protection for the cast boots of the aluminized suit.
Supports up to 1000 ° C / 2000 ° F. The aluminized fabric provides excellent protection against radiant heat. This protection element is made of high-tech fabric, a mixture of aluminized carbon paraaramid.
The aluminized carbon para-aramid blend combines the strength, flexibility, heat resistance, and cut and abrasion resistance of the carbon para-aramid blend, with the radiant heat protection of aluminized protective fabrics. The substrate is a...
Visors, molded and with a reflective layer of gold to protect against radiation impact and radiant heat. The reflective layer repels infrared rays from the surface of the visor, away from the user. Ideal for hot conditions such as foundries,...
The aluminized carbon para-aramid blend combines the strength, flexibility and heat resistance of the carbon para-aramid blend, with the radiant heat protection of aluminized protective fabrics.
Aluminized carbon para-aramid blend shows excellent performance in tests for EN ISO 11612 and ASTM F955 certifications
Learn about the best protection for areas with radiant heat. Various industries such as Glass Industry, metallurgy, iron and steel and Furnaces, require advanced level protection for their operators, with this complete aluminized suit, you will...
ALUMINIZED GLOVES FOR FOUNDRY AND WORK IN HIGH TEMPERATURE OVENS. PROTECT HANDS FROM HEAT AND SPLASHES. Aluminized carbon fleece is another fabric developed in response to the demand for lightweight, more flexible and comfortable primary...
BOOTS TO BE USED WITH ALUMINIZED SUIT
• Special for foundry and furnace jobs
• Boots with high resistance to radiant heat
• Both materials are certified
• Fabric weight at 8.5 oz. / Square yard
• Radiant reflectivity 20 seconds
• NFPA 1971-2007 certification
• Excellent protection against radiant heat
• Nomex® substrate provides excellent flame resistance and protection against thermal hazards
• Excellent protection against radiant heat of temperatures up to 2000 ° F
• Protection against contact heat with operating temperatures of approximately 500 ° F (260 ° C)
• Fabric blend consisting of 50% PREOX, 27% fiberglass and 23% aramid
• Excellent protection against molten metal splashes - resists both cast iron and aluminum.
• Passes ASTM F955 splash test and meets EN ISO 11612 for radiant heat, molten aluminum and iron splash.
• High heat tolerance
• Fabric weight: 12 oz. / Square yard
• CPA fabric designation: ACX10