DXR 310 is our most powerful...
10 other products:
MSA econocal offers a complete line of span gas cylinders to verify and calibrate all instruments. The gas mixture in span gas cylinders is certified to be gravimetrically prepared, using NIST calibrated weights. The lot number and nominal...
The new Altair 4X Multigas Detector is designed with the most advanced technology available in any portable gas detector on the market. Its design improves performance and ensures that the Altair 4X Detector will perform better than the...
MSA gas detector pumps. MSA inlet water filter is designed for multi-gas detectors.
The simplicity of the MSA GALAXY® GX2 Automated Test System enables advanced security management and easy operation. The new GALAXY GX2 provides simple and intelligent verification and calibration testing for MSA detectors: ALTAIR 2X, ALTAIR®...
The ALTAIR 5X Gas Detector is capable of measuring up to 6 gases simultaneously and is now available with an integrated PID sensor for VOC detection. Powered by advanced MSA XCell® Sensor technology, the ALTAIR 5X Gas Detector offers faster...
MSA Inlet Dust Filter, Digital Pump, for use with: FiveStar Alarm and Orion FX Multi-Gas Detector, White, 3/4 in. Long x 3/4 in.
- Smaller and around 50% lighter than competitive instruments.
- Waterproof design with built-in shockproof case.
- liquid crystal display (LCD) that continuously displays the simultaneous concentrations of 5 gases.
- Measurement of volatile organic compounds from 0 - 1000 ppm.
- Optional built-in motorized pump for remote sampling.
- Two power options: AA alkaline batteries or rechargeable battery pack that can be charged while the system is running.
- Includes 95dB alarm and 2 bright wide angle visual alarms.
- Equipped with internal vibrating alarm for noisy areas.
- Text in several languages: English, French, German, Spanish and Portuguese.
- Three lighting options: standard, which is activated in dim light conditions (automatic), in alarm conditions (automatic) and reactivates in use; alarm only that activates when an alarm condition occurs and reactivates in use; stealth mode.