DXR 310 is our most powerful...
10 other products:
Looking for a gas monitor designed for the detection of potentially combustible, toxic and hazardous gases? The GasAlert Micro 5 PID (Photo Ionization Detector) is a customizable portable gas detector and alert unit ideal for...
The new Altair 4X Multigas Detector is designed with the most advanced technology available in any portable gas detector on the market. Its design improves performance and ensures that the Altair 4X Detector will perform better than the...
The simplicity of the MSA GALAXY® GX2 Automated Test System enables advanced security management and easy operation. The new GALAXY GX2 provides simple and intelligent verification and calibration testing for MSA detectors: ALTAIR 2X, ALTAIR®...
MSA Inlet Dust Filter, Digital Pump, for use with: FiveStar Alarm and Orion FX Multi-Gas Detector, White, 3/4 in. Long x 3/4 in.
- The compact and lightweight design ensures a high level of user comfort. The equipment can be operated intuitively thanks to the practical two-button control panel and a menu guidance system.
- The Catalytic Explosion Sensor (CatEx), calibrated for methane, not only responds quickly to explosive gases, but also offers a high level of sensitivity to combustible organic vapors, thus giving warnings in the event of explosion hazards.
- DrägerSensors represent innovative technology of the highest level, and offer a lifetime of up to five years. This equipment incorporates the new XXS miniaturized electrochemical sensors.
- Twice reliable: the functional design ensures that gas can enter the device from above and from the front, so that the Dräger X-am 2000 continues to measure perfectly and give an alarm about gas concentration danger even if it does. we have accidentally put it in a pocket. Additionally, an optional external automatic pump can be used with a probe up to 20 m in length.
- Good organization is to ensure that the right person receives the right equipment: the optional registration set used in conjunction with the Dräger CC-Vision software, allows individualized equipment distribution and quick checking and checking at the end of the measurement. The instrument is also equipped as standard with a memory for storage of measured data, which can be evaluated and analyzed with the Dräger Gas Vision PC software.
- The Drager X-am 2000 is resistant to water and dust according to IP 67, which ensures that the equipment continues to function properly even after falling into water. The integrated rubber protective sleeve and shockproof sensors ensure additional resistance to impacts and vibrations.
- The Dräger X-am 2000 can optionally be used with either standard alkaline batteries or a NIMH rechargeable battery. Charging can be done by means of a module well connected to the electrical network or in the vehicle, according to your needs.