DXR 310 is our most powerful...
10 other products:
The ALTAIR 5X Gas Detector is capable of measuring up to 6 gases simultaneously and is now available with an integrated PID sensor for VOC detection. Powered by advanced MSA XCell® Sensor technology, the ALTAIR 5X Gas Detector offers faster...
DXR 250 is a compact remote controlled demolition robot with extendable excavating shovels with a low weight and a power of 19 kW. The arm provides precise positioning of the tool and requires only minimal maintenance.
Estwing Steel Gold Pans have pleats for complete separation and a drawstring hole for easy use and transport.
The Estwing Hammer has a molded, bonded shock reduction grip that offers the ultimate in comfort and durability, while reducing vibrations caused by impact. The head and handle are forged in one piece and have an attractive blue UV coating,...
The new GPSMAP® 64s has a 2.6 "sunlight-readable display and a high-sensitivity GPS and GLONASS receiver with a Quadrifilar Helix antenna for superior reception capabilities. High-sensitivity GPS and GLONASS with a Quadrifilar Helix antenna for...
Geologists' Choice Worldwide - The preferred choice of rockhounds, prospectors amp and contractors. Forged in one piece: The most durable and long-lasting striking tools available uses a pick to break open rocks. Hammer to drive chisels...
The compact and rechargeable PIXA 3R is the “hands-free” lighting solution adapted to frequent and demanding use. The built-in rechargeable battery offers a good alternative to batteries: more practical, cheaper and more environmentally friendly. In addition, the PIXA 3R has 3 programs to optimize lighting performance, favoring power or autonomy.
- Flashlight that allows you to have your hands free to work: it can be worn on the head with the strap, attached to a helmet using the included plate or placed on the ground.
- Rechargeable lithium polymer battery with a fast charging base (3 hours) for frequent use.
- Three levels programmed to adapt the lighting performance to your needs:
- 'STANDARD': power / autonomy balance.
- 'MAX AUTONOMY': autonomy is prioritized (12 hours).
- 'MAX POWER': power is prioritized (55 lumens).
- Three lighting modes:
- Mode for close-up work: broad and homogeneous light beam.
- Mode for movements: mixed light beam that offers a focused component that allows comfortable movement.
- Mode for distance vision: very focused light beam.
- Constant lighting, which guarantees a performance that does not diminish throughout the announced autonomy.
- "Backup" lighting when batteries are almost flat: illuminates at 5 meters for at least 2 hours.
- Easy-to-use rotary selector knob, even with gloves.
- Excellent resistance to falls (2 meters), impacts and crushing (80 kg).
- Storage position to protect the glass and prevent the flashlight from turning on unintentionally.
- Comfortable and adjustable elastic band: can be easily removed for cleaning.
- Repetitive flashing battery discharge indicator light and red indicator light.
- Resists chemicals.
Constant lighting: yes
Watertightness: IP 67, watertight at -1 m for 30 minutes; no maintenance required after immersion.
930 mAh lithium polymer battery (1 year warranty).
Charging base to directly recharge the flashlight, without having to remove the battery.
Quick charge: 3 hours
- ATEX: Zone 2/22
- ANSI / NEMA FL1
E78CHR, comes with mains charger with EU and US adapter
E78CHR UK, supplied with mains charger with UK adapter
Made in: MY
Warranty: 3 years