DXR 310 is our most powerful...
10 other products:
Glasses for visual protection in polycarbonate, used as primary protection of
according to OSHA recommendations. Suitable for outdoor and indoor work,
designed to protect against high...
The compact and rechargeable PIXA 3R is the “hands-free” lighting solution adapted to frequent and demanding use. The built-in rechargeable battery offers a good alternative to batteries: more practical, cheaper and more environmentally friendly. In addition, the PIXA 3R has 3 programs to optimize lighting performance, favoring power or autonomy.
- Flashlight that allows you to have your hands free to work: it can be worn on the head with the strap, attached to a helmet using the included plate or placed on the ground.
- Rechargeable lithium polymer battery with a fast charging base (3 hours) for frequent use.
- Three levels programmed to adapt the lighting performance to your needs:
- 'STANDARD': power / autonomy balance.
- 'MAX AUTONOMY': autonomy is prioritized (12 hours).
- 'MAX POWER': power is prioritized (55 lumens).
- Three lighting modes:
- Mode for close-up work: broad and homogeneous light beam.
- Mode for movements: mixed light beam that offers a focused component that allows comfortable movement.
- Mode for distance vision: very focused light beam.
- Constant lighting, which guarantees a performance that does not diminish throughout the announced autonomy.
- "Backup" lighting when batteries are almost flat: illuminates at 5 meters for at least 2 hours.
- Easy-to-use rotary selector knob, even with gloves.
- Excellent resistance to falls (2 meters), impacts and crushing (80 kg).
- Storage position to protect the glass and prevent the flashlight from turning on unintentionally.
- Comfortable and adjustable elastic band: can be easily removed for cleaning.
- Repetitive flashing battery discharge indicator light and red indicator light.
- Resists chemicals.
Constant lighting: yes
Watertightness: IP 67, watertight at -1 m for 30 minutes; no maintenance required after immersion.
930 mAh lithium polymer battery (1 year warranty).
Charging base to directly recharge the flashlight, without having to remove the battery.
Quick charge: 3 hours
- ATEX: Zone 2/22
- ANSI / NEMA FL1
E78CHR, comes with mains charger with EU and US adapter
E78CHR UK, supplied with mains charger with UK adapter
Made in: MY
Warranty: 3 years