DXR 310 is our most powerful...
10 other products:
The Guardian Fall Protection D-Ring 2 Hole Anchor Plate Is A Bolt Or Weld On The Anchor Plate With A D-Ring Attached. I know
Composed of stainless steel, this plate can be used in both temporary and permanent installation applications,...
41 kn (8,000 lb) steel carabiner, self-locking, asymmetric D-type. The Yoke N-250G Carabiner is a two-step self-locking carabiner hook that is part of the Yoke® series of connectors and fall clips.
- Steel to respond to difficult operating conditions.
- For use with heavy loads.
- Large capacity to facilitate the connection of various elements.
- Large opening to clip large section anchors.
I'D L PETZL SELF-BRAKING DESCENDER WITH ANTI-PANIC FUNCTION FOR 11.5mm - 13mm G ROPE RED
• Designed for rescues.
• Ease of use:
- It has a closing trigger on the movable side plate that allows the rope to be easily installed while keeping the device connected to the harness.
- Easy installation of the rope, thanks to the guide and the indicative markings.
- Error indicator cam to limit the risk of accident due to poor rope placement.
- Ergonomic handle that allows you to release the rope and comfortably control the descent. Two possible lowering modes: on the side plate or in the V-stop groove.
- Anti-panic function that automatically stops the descent if the user pulls too hard on the handle.
- Allows fluid movements through horizontal or inclined planes.
- AUTO-LOCK system that allows immobilization, without having to manipulate the handle or perform a locking key: as soon as the user releases the handle, the rope is automatically locked in the device. The automatic return of the handle limits the risks of inadvertent hooking.
- Automatic switch of the handle to the stowed position when the rope is removed from the device, which reduces the risks of inadvertent hooking when the descender is worn on the harness.
Versatility of use:
- Once locked, the rope can be retrieved without having to manipulate the handle, which makes it possible to convert a lifting system into reversible or to easily make short rope ascents.
- Lever that can be manipulated to easily retrieve rope or to secure a rope leader in climbing technique.
- Screw that allows locking the mobile side plate to integrate the I'D L into rescue kits.
- Possibility of adding an additional brake, open or closed, for a better control of the descent depending on the load and rope diameter.
• Protective reinforcement, made of stainless steel in the rope friction area, which increases resistance to wear.
• Lowering of heavy load up to 280 kg.
• Rope compatibility: 12.5 to 13 mm in diameter.
• Available in two colors: red and black.
• Materials: aluminum, steel and polyamide
• Weight: 600 g
• Maximum load for one person: up to 150 kg (more information in the technical sheet and in the technical tips at www.petzl.com)
• Maximum load for two people (rescue): up to 280 kg (more information in the technical sheet and in the technical tips at www.petzl.com)
• Certifications: EN 341 type 2 class A, CE EN 12841 type C, ANSI Z359.4, NFPA 1983 General Use and EAC - EN 341 type 2 class A used with a 12.5 mm VECTOR rope. - EN 12841 type C used with EN 1891 A rope from 12.5 to 13 mm. - ANSI Z359.4 used with 12.5-13mm rope. - NFPA 1983 General Use used with 12.5-13mm rope.