DXR 310 is our most powerful...
10 other products:
This viewfinder was designed with the purpose of protecting the face and eyes from particle projections.
Complete lateral and frontal coverage that allows a vision without optical...
Eye protection glasses, used as primary protection according to OSHA recommendations. Suitable for outdoor and indoor work, designed to protect against high and low speed impacts. Dyes according...
The STEELPRO Fall Protection self-retracting line in steel cable for fall arrest less than 0.61 meters, allows the performance of work at heights and safe movement in vertical and horizontal...
The ASAP LOCK sliding lifeline has been designed to facilitate user maneuvering during rope ascents. In normal use, the device moves freely along the rope, without manual intervention, to follow the user in their movements. In the event of a collision or sudden acceleration, the lifeline locks onto the rope and immobilizes the user. The locking function built into the ASAP LOCK allows the user to immobilize the apparatus to reduce the height of the fall. The connecting arm makes it an unmissable system in the passage of subdivisions. The ASAP LOCK is used with an energy absorbing lanyard to work separately from the rope.
- Permanent protection against falls:
- Stops uncontrolled falls, slides and descents.
- Works with vertical or inclined rope.
- It locks onto the rope even if the user grabs it during the fall.
- Integrated locking function in the lifeline that allows the user to immobilize the device to reduce the height of the fall. In high wind conditions, this function also prevents the rope from being pulled up.
- Easy to use and effective:
- It travels along the rope up and down without any manual intervention.
- Installs and uninstalls easily at any point on the rope.
- The connecting arm makes it an unmissable system in the passage of subdivisions.
- It is used with an ASAP'SORBER energy absorbing lanyard to work separately from the rope.