DXR 310 is our most powerful...
Ahorre/Saving (10%): COP205,941.00
Precio Final/Final Price: COP1,853,470.00
IVA Incluido/TAX Included
10 other products:
Explorers can rely on this highly accurate mirrorless compass. A full suite of navigation functions and romer scales offer seamless GPS integration.
Double Axis Inclinometer. The shaft was invented by geologists for geologists and features a significant new twist on pocket transit that is specially designed for easier geological measurements. Axis Transit can take simultaneous measurements...
The 9077 is a classic military-style observation compass (also known as a lensatic). This compass is perfect for those who want an observation compass with bomber mirrors. The sturdy metal body with a long straight edge ensures easy and...
Analog navigation devices specially designed to provide accurate readings in any hemisphere. This Transit series configuration uses long bar Alnico V magnets to resist demagnetization and quickly align with magnetic north.
A geology-specific baseplate compass for students and field geologists who prefer a lightweight option or need an effective backup compass for field work. The Geo Lite Transit offers all the precision of a Brunton Transit, in a smaller and...
The 70 m compass is the re-evolution of the award-winning Eclipse 8099, with the same 3 clinometer system, combined with its transparent base for working on maps and mirror for observations. With a spirit level for more precise measurements and...
• Dimensions: 3.1 x 2.8 x 1.3 "to 7.9 x 7.1 x 3.4 cm
• Weight: 6.9oz - 195g
• Azimuth: +/- 1 / 2nd with 1st graduations
• Internal clinometer: +/- 1 / 2nd with 1st graduations
• Percentage grade: 5% graduations
• Declination adjustment: +/- 180o
• Precision NdFeB disc magnet provides highly accurate readings and resists demagnetization over time.
• Induction damping makes the Rapid Settling needle a Rapid Settling needle.
• Flat bottom with a non-slip silicon foot allows for low angle shock and dip measurements.
• Sapphire jewel bearing allows smooth needle movement throughout the life of the instrument.
• Internal components are sealed with an O-ring to improve water and dust resistance. Please note that no Brunton Transits are designed for underwater use, but are protected from rain and moisture.
• Used as a standalone unit or paired with a Jacob's Staff, the mirror has a clear sight to shoot accurate bearings.
• Short and long sights provide the user with additional functionality and accuracy when shooting bearings. Engineered with durability in mind, the Standard Transit is machined from a nearly indestructible block of aluminum, while the hard anodized finish resists scratches that will keep this transit looking new for years to come.
• Open your drink at the end of a long picnic with a discreet bottle opener that stays out of the way until needed.
• All transits come with a protective leather case, perfect for carrying your Brunton in the field.
• Made in EE.UU.
• Built with all the functions and features of traditional brunet transitions, the Standard takes traditional hit and dip measurements and excels at low angle readings with its flat bottom and non-slip silicon foot.
• We know your transit is a lifetime investment, that's why the internal components are sealed in place with an O-ring.
• The body of the Standard Transit is machined from a nearly indestructible block of aluminum, while the hard anodized finish resists bumps, bangs and scratches. Best of all, use the built-in bottle opener after a long day in the field.
• Brunton compasses are proudly made in the USA.
• All transits and most compasses are designed, developed and built by hand in our factory in Riverton, WY and sold worldwide through our global headquarters in Louisville CO. As true specialists in high-quality tools, we aim to inspire, educate and support professional pursuits and outdoor exploration.
The biggest technical improvement is that the inclinometer lever is now contained within a recessed housing and the ring at the base has been removed, allowing for much easier low-angle measurements. Most people won't notice the switch to disc magnets, like those used in Brunton models, but the nice addition improves the response time of the magnetic stylus. The small bottle opener on the side of the case is also a nice touch and shows that Brunton understands its customers, but it also gives the third best excuse to upgrade from your old trusty transit. Overall, this instrument combines the classic design of the Brunton Transit and the durability and flat bottom of the higher priced transits, in a much more elegant design.
Dr. Matthew, McKay Missouri State University
|Ref.||Azimuth (0-360ºC)||Quadrant (0-90ºC)|
|Scale||0-360 °||0-90 °|
|Dimensions||7.9 x 7.1 x 3.4 cm|