DXR 310 is our most powerful...
10 other products:
The 70 m compass is the re-evolution of the award-winning Eclipse 8099, with the same 3 clinometer system, combined with its transparent base for working on maps and mirror for observations. With a spirit level for more precise measurements and...
Built with all the functions and features of Brunton , the Standard takes traditional hit and dip measurements and excels at low angle readings with its flat bottom and non-slip silicon foot.
A universal mapping tool. The Geo Transit can take dive angle and dive azimuth measurements at the same time. Excellent for international data collection! A flat base allows easier dip angle and dip azimuth measurements at low angles, while the...
A geology-specific baseplate compass for students and field geologists who prefer a lightweight option or need an effective backup compass for field work. The Geo Lite Transit offers all the precision of a Brunton Transit, in a smaller and...
If you're looking to save weight in the field, the ultralight ComPro Transit is your mapping solution. Made with all the same internal components, the ComPro is between one ounce and 6 ounces lighter than any other Brunton Transit.
Explorers can rely on this highly accurate mirrorless compass. A full suite of navigation functions and romer scales offer seamless GPS integration.
• Exclusive Brunton alignment system.
• Tool-free declination adjustment.
• Meridian lines on the map.
• Amplified reading for 1 degree accuracy.
• Protective cover with sighting mirror.
• Field and emergency reference cards.
• 3 clinometer systems.
• Magnifying glass for map.
• Dimensions: 4.1 "x 2.5" x 1 ".
• Weight: 3.6 ounces | 102 g.
• Resolution: 1 °.
• Scales: meters, feet and miles.
• Map scales: 1: 24k, utm.
• TruArc ™ Global needle tilts up to 20˚ for balanced use around the world
• Tool-less declination adjustment is simple and quick to orient magnetic north to true north
• Meridian lines on the road help during pre-trip planning by aligning with the grid lines on the map
• Inch / millimeter scales for accurate and efficient mapping work
• Romer scales provide maximum latitude and longitude accuracy for easy integration with handheld GPS unit
• Brunton EverNorth Magnet resists demagnetization over time
• Extended reading provides the highest degree of accuracy without compromising readability
• Dual azimuth ring includes reverse azimuth
• Sight mirror and line of sight integrated into the cover. Align to get the most accurate bearings, either by taking or following a bearing
• Clinometer with 2˚ resolution to measure slope angle or calibrate heights of steps, peaks or trees
• Engineer's rule
• Bubble level for absolute precision readings; Maintaining the level of the compass (not the level of the needle) is critical to getting an accurate orientation.
• Map magnifier helps with the smallest details on any map
• Quick reference cap for quick and easy readings
• The cover and rubber foot protect the compass and contain reference cards.
• User-specific reference cards with stopovers, rules, and useful tips and information for out-of-country travel and trip planning
• High visibility grip for better performance in low light conditions; can be removed for easier use of the map
• 1˚ resolution azimuth ring provides accurate readings