DXR 310 is our most powerful...
10 other products:
The 9077 is a classic military-style observation compass (also known as a lensatic). This compass is perfect for those who want an observation compass with bomber mirrors. The sturdy metal body with a long straight edge ensures easy and...
Practical, versatile and efficient technical compass with metal case and sapphire pyramidal bearing. It allows vertical measurements and includes a clinometer. It has a scale of 360 points.
A universal mapping tool. The Geo Transit can take dive angle and dive azimuth measurements at the same time. Excellent for international data collection! A flat base allows easier dip angle and dip azimuth measurements at low angles, while the...
Double Axis Inclinometer. The shaft was invented by geologists for geologists and features a significant new twist on pocket transit that is specially designed for easier geological measurements. Axis Transit can take simultaneous measurements...
Built with all the functions and features of Brunton , the Standard takes traditional hit and dip measurements and excels at low angle readings with its flat bottom and non-slip silicon foot.
If you're looking to save weight in the field, the ultralight ComPro Transit is your mapping solution. Made with all the same internal components, the ComPro is between one ounce and 6 ounces lighter than any other Brunton Transit.
Brunton TRANSIT GEO LITE Compass Measures Heading and Dip Simultaneously
This traditional mirrored base plate compass is ideal for students and field geologists who need a lightweight compass with transit features and functionality.
- • Transit style direct reading azimuth system
- • Thin stylus for a more accurate reading
- • Plumb-style fixed clinometer - unaffected by declination setting
- • Hinged clinometer allows dip / dip azimuth measurements
- • Integrated protractor for plotting data on a field map
- • Spirit level for accurate impact measurement
- • 2˚ Resolution for azimuth readings (heading, dive azimuth, directional heading)
- • 5˚ resolution for clinometer readings
- • Brunton EverNorth Magnet resists demagnetization over time
- • Map magnifier
- • Observation mirror for precise bearings
- • Declination adjustment without tools
- • Romer scales included for easy integration with handheld GPS unit
- • Flat bottom for accurate drop and drop measurements at low angles
- • Hot stamped base plate for durability
- • PA lid filled with recycled glass for durability
- • Made in the USA in Riverton, WY
- • Dimensions:
- • Weight: 3.2
- • Weight: 3.2
- • Azimuth: +/- 1˚ with / 2˚ graduations
- • Hinge clinometer: +/- 2.5˚ with 5˚ graduations
- • Declination adjustment: +/- 180˚