DXR 310 is our most powerful...
10 other products:
Brunton adc pro atmospheric center (anemometer, thermometer, altimeter, barometer, humidity). This little instrument not only displays important data such as wind speed, water temperature or atmospheric pressure; But it can also show the...
The STEELPRO Fall Protection self-retracting line in steel cable for fall arrest less than 0.61 meters, allows the performance of work at heights and safe movement in vertical and horizontal...
Wide seat to work comfortably in suspension. Adjustable width to minimize volume and facilitate movement around the tree canopy. Connects to the two locking rings on the SEQUOIA Pruning Seat Harnesses
These belay and rappel gloves guarantee maximum protection without sacrificing precision. Double-layered leather and gussets protect the palm from overheating from pulley climbing and long rappels. Limbs and exposed areas are reinforced for added strength. The back is made of leather with elastic nylon anti-abrasion in the joints. The neoprene cuff with Velcro closure has a hole for attaching the gloves to the harness using a carabiner. Ergonomic cut for excellent finger sensitivity without being too tight.
- Made with high quality natural leather for a perfect balance between resistance and precision.
- Reinforced palm to protect from overheating from pulley climbing and long rappels.
- Leather back with elastic nylon anti-abrasion in the joints.
- Double layer of resistant leather in the most exposed areas of the hand: fingertips, palm, space between the thumb and index finger.
- Neoprene cuff with Velcro closure.
- Hole for hooking the gloves to the harness.
Materials: full grain goatskin and stretch nylon.
Certifications: CE EN 420, CE EN 388 (3144)
Made in: CN
XS (K43T), S, M, L, XL
Weight: 132 g - 152 g
Color: light brown (K53T), black (K53N)