DXR 310 is our most powerful...
10 other products:
FOX 80 whistle originating from Canada, is a brand of the most important matches in many overseas use, such as NBA, CFL, FIBA, especially now that they are selling this whistle is the boutique whistle, including noise and noisy surroundings...
These belay and rappel gloves guarantee maximum protection without sacrificing precision. Double-layered leather and gussets protect the palm from overheating from pulley climbing and long rappels. Limbs and exposed areas are reinforced for added strength. The back is made of leather with elastic nylon anti-abrasion in the joints. The neoprene cuff with Velcro closure has a hole for attaching the gloves to the harness using a carabiner. Ergonomic cut for excellent finger sensitivity without being too tight.
- Made with high quality natural leather for a perfect balance between resistance and precision.
- Reinforced palm to protect from overheating from pulley climbing and long rappels.
- Leather back with elastic nylon anti-abrasion in the joints.
- Double layer of resistant leather in the most exposed areas of the hand: fingertips, palm, space between the thumb and index finger.
- Neoprene cuff with Velcro closure.
- Hole for hooking the gloves to the harness.
Materials: full grain goatskin and stretch nylon.
Certifications: CE EN 420, CE EN 388 (3144)
Made in: CN
XS (K43T), S, M, L, XL
Weight: 132 g - 152 g
Color: light brown (K53T), black (K53N)