DXR 310 is our most powerful...
10 other products:
Manufactured in natural bovine leather, Certified for Mechanical Risk EN388: 2016 Level 3122, meets Requirements EN420: 2003 + A1: 2009 Dexterity Level 5 and PH Chromium VI between 3.5 - 9.5.
STEELPRO in its line of heights "ECO LINE" offers a series of harnesses and active fall protection devices required under American regulations and standards, with functional and ergonomic designs...
- Steel to respond to difficult operating conditions.
- For use with heavy loads.
- Large capacity to facilitate the connection of various elements.
- Large opening to clip large section anchors.
These lightweight belay and rappel gloves combine the strength of a work glove with the precision and fingertip feel of a thinner glove. Double-layer leather protects the inside and exposed parts of the hand. The breathable stretch polyamide back is abrasion resistant and ensures comfort and support. The neoprene cuff with Velcro closure has a hole to hook the gloves to the harness with a carabiner.
- Ergonomic cut for excellent finger sensitivity without being too tight.
- Made with high quality natural leather for a perfect balance between resistance and precision.
- Double layer of resistant leather in the most exposed areas of the hand: fingertips, palm, space between the thumb and index finger.
- Breathable stretch nylon back for comfort and ventilation.
- Neoprene cuff with Velcro closure.
- Hole for hooking the gloves to the harness.