DXR 310 is our most powerful...
5 other products:
The VERTEX BEST DUO LED 14 combines a comfortable helmet for work at height and rescue and a waterproof, robust torch with double halogen focus and LEDs. With its resistant chinstrap, the VERTEX BEST helmet is a reference in terms of head...
Comfortable helmet for work at height and rescue. Its non-ventilated casing ensures protection against electrical hazards and molten metal splashes. Six-point textile harness that conforms to the shape of the head for more comfort. Shock...
Provided with a resistant chinstrap, the ALVEO VENT helmet is a very light helmet intended for workers at height. It has ventilation holes to aerate the helmet according to the conditions of use. Its construction prioritizes lightness and its...
Height safety helmet designed for tower climbing, forestry activities, rescue and confined spaces. The V-Gard® H1 Safety Helmet offers exceptional comfort and ease of use in a sleek, low-profile helmet design. A complete range of accessories...
With the resistant chinstrap, the VERTEX VENT helmet is a reference in terms of head protection for workers at height. Its ventilation holes with sliding curtains allow the helmet to be ventilated according to the conditions of use. Its six-point textile harness ensures a comfortable hold and its CenterFit adjustment system adjusts the head contour while keeping the helmet centered on the head. The VERTEX VENT is designed to optimally integrate protective ear muffs, a specific VIZIR protective screen or a PIXA headlamp.
• Six-point textile harness that conforms to the shape of the head for more comfort. Shock absorption is carried out by deformation of the carcass.
• CenterFit regulation system that ensures the centering of the helmet on the head and optimal support.
• Ventilation holes with sliding curtains adjustable from the outside to ventilate the helmet according to the conditions of use.
• Side slots to install protective ear muffs.
• Housings to fix a VIZIR protection screen.
• Fixing slot for the PIXA headlamp.
• Four retaining hooks to install a headlamp with elastic strap.
• Chinstrap designed to limit the risk of losing the helmet during the fall (resistance greater than 50 daN).
• Available in six colors.
• Served with two padding measures to adapt to different head contours.
It is carried very comfortably:
• Six-point textile harness that adapts perfectly to the shape of the head.
• CENTERFIT adjustment that offers a perfect centering of the helmet on the head, thanks to the two lateral adjustment wheels.
• FLIP & FIT system that allows a low position of the head contour to guarantee an excellent support of the helmet. The system is foldable inside the helmet for easy storage and transport.
• Served with interchangeable standard comfort padding.
Adequate protection for work at height and work on the ground:
• DUAL chinstrap that allows the worker to modify the resistance of the chinstrap to adapt the helmet to different environments: work at height (EN 12492) and work on the ground (EN 397). The clip has two positions for two modes of use: high resistance, to limit the risk of losing the helmet during a fall and low resistance to limit the risk of strangulation in case the helmet is hooked when the user is on the ground.
• Shock absorption is achieved by deformation of the outer shell.
• Ventilation holes with sliding curtains accessible from the outside to ventilate the helmet according to the conditions of use.
Modularity of accessories:
• Protective screen with EASYCLIP lateral fixing system that facilitates installation.
• Petzl with fixings or headlamp with elastic strap.
• Helmet protector that protects the shell from dirt and paint splashes.
• Neck protector to protect the neck from rain and sunlight.
• ID holder to quickly identify the user.
• Interchangeable chinstrap and padding.
• Protective ear muffs.
• Available in seven colors: white, yellow, red, black, orange, blue and green.
• Also available in two high visibility versions: yellow and orange.
• Head circumference: 53-63 cm
• Weight: 490 g
• Materials: ABS (acrylonitrile butadiene styrene), polyamide, polycarbonate, high tenacity polyester and polyethylene
• Certifications: CE, EN 397, EN 12492, ANSI Z89.1 Type I Class C, EAC
|Warranty||3 years||3 years||3 years||3 years||3 years||3 years|