DXR 310 is our most powerful...
5 other products:
Height safety helmet designed for tower climbing, forestry activities, rescue and confined spaces. The V-Gard® H1 Safety Helmet offers exceptional comfort and ease of use in a sleek, low-profile helmet design. A complete range of accessories...
The VERTEX VENT helmet offers a very comfortable fit, thanks to the six-point textile harness and the CENTERFIT and FLIP & FIT systems that guarantee an excellent hold of the helmet on the head. With an adjustable resistance chinstrap, it...
Comfortable helmet for work at height and rescue. Its non-ventilated casing ensures protection against electrical hazards and molten metal splashes. Six-point textile harness that conforms to the shape of the head for more comfort. Shock...
Provided with a resistant chinstrap, the ALVEO VENT helmet is a very light helmet intended for workers at height. It has ventilation holes to aerate the helmet according to the conditions of use. Its construction prioritizes lightness and its...
The VERTEX BEST DUO LED 14 combines a comfortable helmet for work at height and rescue, with a robust waterproof dual focus torch (halogen / 14 LEDs). With the resistant chinstrap, the VERTEX BEST helmet is a reference in terms of head protection for workers at height. Its housing ensures protection against molten metal splashes. Its six-point textile harness ensures a comfortable hold and its CenterFit adjustment system adjusts the head contour while keeping the helmet centered on the head.
• Six-point textile harness that conforms to the shape of the head for more comfort. Shock absorption is carried out by deformation of the carcass.
• CenterFit regulation system that ensures the centering of the helmet on the head and optimal support.
• Side slots to install protective ear muffs.
• Chinstrap designed to limit the risk of losing the helmet during the fall (resistance greater than 50 daN).
• Non-vented helmet that protects against molten metal splashes.
• Served with two padding measures to adapt to different head contours.
DUO LED 14 Headlamp:
• Robust and waterproof off-road torch down to -5 meters (IP X8).
• Two powerful light sources to choose from depending on the activity: Spotlight with a halogen bulb for long-range, focused lighting with adjustable zoom. Spotlight with fourteen LEDs for wide proximity lighting, with three lighting levels (maximum, optimal, economic).
• Constant proximity lighting with great autonomy:
• Spotlight with fourteen regulated LEDs that maintains a constant lighting level, until the batteries are almost discharged.
• Automatic switch to "standby" mode when the batteries are almost flat.
• Comfortable and easy to use: switch with safety lock to prevent inadvertent start-up. Adjustable optics.
• Spare halogen bulb in the headlight's optical compartment.
• Weight: 455 g
• Min. Head circumference: 53 cm
• Maximum head circumference: 63 cm
• Warranty: 3 years
• Made in: FR
• ANSI Z89.1-2009 Type I Class E
• CSA Z94.1-05 Type 1 Class E
• Meets the impact protection requirements of standard EN 397 and standard EN 12492.
• Meets the electrical insulation requirements of EN 397 and EN 50365.
• Meets the optional requirements of the EN 397 standard regarding molten metal splashes, lateral deformation and use at low temperatures.
CE / ANSI references:
• A10BWA (white)
• A10BYA (yellow)
• A10BRA (red)
• A10BNA (black)
• A10BOA (orange)
• A10BBA (blue)
CE / ANSI / CSA references:
• A10BYC (yellow)
• A10BWC (white)
• A10BRC (red)