DXR 310 is our most powerful...
Ahorre/Saving (10%): COP55,000.00
Precio Final/Final Price: COP495,000.00
IVA Incluido/TAX Included
5 other products:
The VERTEX VENT helmet offers a very comfortable fit, thanks to the six-point textile harness and the CENTERFIT and FLIP & FIT systems that guarantee an excellent hold of the helmet on the head. With an adjustable resistance chinstrap, it...
The VERTEX BEST DUO LED 14 combines a comfortable helmet for work at height and rescue and a waterproof, robust torch with double halogen focus and LEDs. With its resistant chinstrap, the VERTEX BEST helmet is a reference in terms of head...
Provided with a resistant chinstrap, the ALVEO VENT helmet is a very light helmet intended for workers at height. It has ventilation holes to aerate the helmet according to the conditions of use. Its construction prioritizes lightness and its...
Height safety helmet designed for tower climbing, forestry activities, rescue and confined spaces. The V-Gard® H1 Safety Helmet offers exceptional comfort and ease of use in a sleek, low-profile helmet design. A complete range of accessories...
With the resistant chinstrap, the VERTEX BEST helmet is a reference in terms of head protection for workers at height. Its non-ventilated casing ensures protection against electrical hazards and molten metal splashes. Its six-point textile harness ensures a comfortable hold and its CenterFit adjustment system adjusts the head contour while keeping the helmet centered on the head. The VERTEX BEST is designed to optimally integrate protective ear muffs, a specific VIZIR protective screen or a PIXA headlamp.
|Warranty||3 years||3 years||3 years||3 years||3 years||3 years|
Comfortable helmet for work at height and rescue with its resistant chinstrap, the VERTEX BEST helmet is a reference in terms of head protection for workers at height. Its closed housing protects against electrical hazards and molten metal splashes.
• Six-point textile harness that conforms to the shape of the head for more comfort. Shock absorption is carried out by deformation of the carcass.
• CenterFit regulation system that ensures the centering of the helmet on the head and optimal support.
• Side slots to install protective ear muffs.
• Housings to fix a VIZIR protection screen.
• Fixing slot for the PIXA headlamp.
• Four retaining hooks to install a headlamp with elastic strap.
• Chinstrap designed to limit the risk of losing the helmet during the fall (resistance greater than 50 daN).
• Non-vented helmet that protects against electrical hazards and molten metal splashes.
• Available in six colors.
• Head circumference: 53-63 cm
• Weight: 490 g
• Materials: ABS (acrylonitrile butadiene styrene), polyamide, polycarbonate, high tenacity polyester and polyethylene
• Certifications: CE, EN 397, EN 12492 (1), EN 50365, ANSI Z89.1 Type I Class E, EAC, AS / NZS 1801
• (1) complies with all the requirements of the EN 12492 standard, except the ventilation requirement.