DXR 310 is our most powerful...
10 other products:
Glasses for visual protection in polycarbonate, used as primary protection of
according to OSHA recommendations. Suitable for outdoor and indoor work,
designed to protect against high...
Double Axis Inclinometer. The shaft was invented by geologists for geologists and features a significant new twist on pocket transit that is specially designed for easier geological measurements. Axis Transit can take simultaneous measurements...
Looking for a gas monitor designed for the detection of potentially combustible, toxic and hazardous gases? The GasAlert Micro 5 PID (Photo Ionization Detector) is a customizable portable gas detector and alert unit ideal for...
- Tested in the water and on land adventures around the world, the low bags provide versatile and durable protection.
- Made with 19 oz vinyl on the sides and heavy duty 30 oz on the bottom, they can withstand almost any abuse from Mother Nature, or your gear can serve up the other way around.
- The low bags feature a dry seal slide cover closure and have an attached d-ring to secure them inside a raft or on top of a luggage rack.
- With dry seal sliding cover closure that ensures the best possible airtight seal.
- Built to last, heavy-duty chambray reinforced vinyl.
- Proven Design - Made in the USA.