DXR 310 is our most powerful...
10 other products:
Built with all the functions and features of Brunton , the Standard takes traditional hit and dip measurements and excels at low angle readings with its flat bottom and non-slip silicon foot.
Compass with an aluminum body that provides durable and resistant protection. The international suspension means that this Compass can be used by professionals around the world. Aluminum body, water resistant, quick search of magnetic north,...
The 9077 is a classic military-style observation compass (also known as a lensatic). This compass is perfect for those who want an observation compass with bomber mirrors. The sturdy metal body with a long straight edge ensures easy and...
A universal mapping tool. The Geo Transit can take dive angle and dive azimuth measurements at the same time. Excellent for international data collection! A flat base allows easier dip angle and dip azimuth measurements at low angles, while the...
The 70 m compass is the re-evolution of the award-winning Eclipse 8099, with the same 3 clinometer system, combined with its transparent base for working on maps and mirror for observations. With a spirit level for more precise measurements and...
Analog navigation devices specially designed to provide accurate readings in any hemisphere. This Transit series configuration uses long bar Alnico V magnets to resist demagnetization and quickly align with magnetic north.
If you're looking to save weight in the field, the ultralight ComPro Transit is your mapping solution. Made with all the same internal components, the ComPro is between one ounce and 6 ounces lighter than any other Brunton Transit.
Most advanced motherboard compass with observation mirror, quick reference cap and protective rubber foot with storage for reference cards with a variety of scales.
• Dimensions: 5.2 "x 2.8" x 0.5 "| 13.2 x 7.1 x 1.2 cm
• Weight: 1.7 oz | 48 g
• Resolution: 1˚
• TruArc ™ Global needle tilts up to 20˚ for balanced use around the world
• Tool-less declination adjustment is simple and quick to orient magnetic north to true north
• Meridian lines on the road help during pre-trip planning by aligning with the grid lines on the map
• Reversible inch / millimeter scale for accurate and efficient mapping work
• Romer scales provide maximum latitude and longitude accuracy for easy integration with handheld GPS unit
• Brunton EverNorth Magnet resists demagnetization over time
• Extended reading provides the highest degree of accuracy without compromising readability
• Ergonomic dual gauge base plate is durable and comfortable in hand
• High visibility grip for better performance in low light conditions; can be removed for easier use of the map
• 1˚ resolution azimuth ring provides accurate readings