DXR 310 is our most powerful...
10 other products:
It is a personal protective equipment "PPE" that has been elaborated with strict quality controls that guarantee your protection and safety to prevent the bite of a poisonous snake. Provides thigh-high protection and is suitable for poisonous...
The new professional field hook is designed to help you flip rocks, boards, tin and other items in the field. You will be amazed at the strength of this lightweight tool. Only 9 oz. It comes with a super grip knurled end.
Designed to lift wide-bodied snakes. The double hook design is an excellent hook for Blood Pythons, Gaboon Vipers, and many more heavy bodied snakes.
Test results have shown that the 2 ¼ inch wide jaws eliminate stress in many situations, allowing animals to be handled in a more relaxed state compared to other grippers currently available in the reptile industry. Some species that react...
NEW 40-inch folding clamp. It has the highest quality folding components available. The only folding tweezers available, it has now been upgraded to a more user-friendly, high-quality precision tool that will amaze you with its looks and...
The poisons of snakes, whose function is to paralyze and digest food, are heterogeneous mixtures of multiple compounds with biological activity. From a biochemical point of view, compounds in snake venom can be grouped into phospholipases A2,...
Made of fabric for greater resistance for handling animals such as snakes, rodents or bats. Durable and easy to wash. Available with lanyard for belaying.
Who uses this equipment?
Surveyors, geologists, agronomists, biologists, hunters, explorers, well drillers, ranchers, campers, field workers, or anyone who is going to do outdoor activities in areas of potential snake encounter.
Why wear the Suricata leggings?
Because it is a "PPE" personal protective equipment that has been elaborated with strict quality controls that guarantee your protection and safety to prevent the bite of a poisonous snake. They are the safest, most resistant, comfortable and lightest leggings.
They are completely flexible, which makes them more comfortable. When stored and transported, they do not take up much space. They are put on without removing the boots; on the pants They are also useful in soils with plants with thorns Their weight is less than any other available on the market Resistant to abrasion Resistant to humidity
In addition to protecting from the bites of these reptiles, the gaiters offer protection from the thorns of cacti and bushes; you will simply walk with greater peace of mind.
• Available Colors: Army Green, Gray, Orange, Coyote, Camouflage (TreeWood).
• Shaft height: 41.60 cm, (+/- 4.5 mm).
• Shaft width: 50.60 cm (+/- 5.0 mm).
• Assembled outer perimeter: 45.10 cm (+/- 4.0 mm).
• Knee pad: 10.70 cm (+/- 3.0 mm).
• Instep protector: 8.65 cm (+/- 4.0mm).
• Thickness: 1.12 mm, (+/- 0.07 mm).
• Weight: 500 grams per pair. (+/- 5.0 gr).
• Universal Size: No matter your height, the snake tends to bite at the height of the chamorro.
• Fully flexible.
• They are closed at the back with a 5.00 cm (+/- 2 mm) wide x 39.00 cm velcro tape system. (+/- 4.5 mm) in length. Average contact area: (184 cm2 - 205 cm2).
• Composition by weight: 33% Polyamide, 66% Polyester, 1% Urethane.
• Mass per unit area. 924.5g / m2 (+/- 1%).
• Average minimum resistance to abrasion TABER method "outer layer" before breaking the first thread: ASTM-D-3884 CS-10/500 gr 7789 cycles.
• Exterior finish: DWR. (Durable Water Repellent) Durable water repellent.
• Thread: Nylon 6.6 CF MIL AA5986 Average resistance 5096cN 5196 g.
• Velcro: 100% Nylon:
• Average minimum longitudinal take-off force: 1.0 PIW (1.75N / cm) Test method 40011
• Average minimum slitting force: 8.0 PIW (5.5N / cm2) Test method 40012
• Dry conditions, keep 50% when wet, recover 100% when dry.
• Average longitudinal and transverse tensile strength: 4990.1 N (+/- 6%).