DXR 310 is our most powerful...
10 other products:
Ideal for providing emergency protection in areas where permanent water supply is not available. Complements permanent eyewash accessory installations.
Encon 15-minute, portable, self-contained eyewash stations meet ANSI Z358.1 requirements for eyewash. Encon offers several options for self-contained eyewash stations, including portable, pressurized, gravity-fed, and sealed cartridge.
Physicianscare wall mount eye wash station with 32 oz twin bottles two sterile isotonic buffer solution bottles (net weight 32 fl oz each) to rinse or irrigate the eyes in a ready wall mount station.
The Speakman GravityFlo SE-4400 9 Gallon Portable Eye Cleaner is designed to provide the best solution for locations needing an eye wash that do not have access to a potable water source.
• Meets ANS Z358.1-2009 standard
• Galvanized steel pipe and T-fitting to waste pipe with floor flange and Bradetect yellow safety coating
• S19-210F has a plastic eye wash basin.
• S19-210K has a stainless steel eye wash basin
• With a chrome-plated circular spray ring for a full face spray
• Includes universal identification sign and inspection label
• Exceeds minimum water flow of 3 GPM at 30 PSI