DXR 310 is our most powerful...
10 other products:
Sterile ophthalmic eye drops, 98.3% purified water. Eye rinse solution to help irrigate the eyes. To cleanse the eye to help relieve irritation or burning by removing loose foreign material.
S19-690: Portable 10 gal. Pressurized unit. with eyewash and hose
S19-690LHS: Portable 10 gal. Pressurized unit. with eyewash only
• Meets US National Standard Z358.1 when used exclusively as an eyewash
• 10 gallon pressurized tank
• Dual chrome bronze smooth flow eyewash heads
• Highly visible yellow spray hose (S19-690 only)
• Includes universal identification sign and inspection label
• Full one year warranty
• Standard Equipment 10 Gallon Tank The stainless steel pressure tank has built-in carry handles and a sturdy bottom.
• Tire filling valve with pressure gauge from 0 to 160 PSI. Pressure relief valve prevents accidental overpressure.
• Eyewash Dual chrome bronze smooth flow eyewash heads with stay-open automatic flow control valve. Protective dust covers are included.
• Hand-operated by means of a large, high-visibility stainless steel handle.
• Eyewash flow meets ANSI Z358.1.
• Portable Spray Hose (S19-690 only) 8 '(2438mm) yellow spray hose with portable pinch-type valve, full-size spray nozzle, and hose clamp.
• All metal parts are chrome plated. Concentrate (sold separately).
• Concentrate is not included with tanks.