DXR 310 is our most powerful...
10 other products:
Speakman portable eyewashes are the reliable answer for temporary problems or workplaces that need emergency protective equipment.
Physicianscare wall mount eye wash station with 32 oz twin bottles two sterile isotonic buffer solution bottles (net weight 32 fl oz each) to rinse or irrigate the eyes in a ready wall mount station.
The Speakman GravityFlo SE-4920 Hose Attachment is a hose attachment for use with Speakman GravityFlo portable units. The SE-4920 allows for spot body wash in addition to the unit's eye wash capability.
SE-4330: 0.4 GPM per minute for more than 15 minutes
• 20 gallon capacity tank, molded from high density polyethylene.
• Zippered waterproof insulated jacket for easy mounting and access
• LCD temperature reading
• Provide lukewarm water to rinse eyes
• Keeps water warm at room temperature of -10°F (-23°C)
• Heater: 120VAC/3 amps; 220W heating pads.
• Includes ground fault plug with reset
• Molded plastic spray outlets
• Elastomeric puller activator
• Shelf or wall mount (metal bracket included)
• Plastic fill cap with integral tamper prevention
• Integral sink drain with 3/4 in. GHT male connection.
• Eyewash sign integrated into jacket graphics
• The unit exceeds the minimum of 0.4 gpm for 15 minutes as established by the ANSI/ISEA standard.
• ANSI/ISEA Z358.1 certified
• UL499/CSA B22.2 certified
• Product Type: Portable Eyewash
• Collection: Gravityflo
• Style: Industrial
• Flow rate: 0.4 GPM per minute for more than 15 minutes