DXR 310 is our most powerful...
10 other products:
Double locking brake with steel safety carabiner
forged, to be used as an element of the
fall arrest on STEELPRO kernmantle ropes for use
vertical or braided rope with diameter...
Certifications: Ce Designed To Ascend By Rope With Double Rope Technique
- Designed for rope ascents and, eventually, for mounting hoists (non-return).
- Ergonomic and wide molded grip that ensures a good, comfortable and powerful grip.
- Toothed cam with evacuation slot to optimize operation in all conditions (icy, muddy ropes, etc.).
- Holes at the bottom for connecting a PROGRESS lanyard and for attaching a FOOTPRO pedal with a link.
- Upper connection hole for guiding the rope or mounting a pulley with locking device.
- Available in two versions, right hand and left hand, and in black version.
Rope type and diameter: For a single rope from 8 to 13 mm in diameter.
Made in: FR
CE EN 567
CE EN 12841 type B
NFPA 1983 Light Use
B17WLN (all black)
B17WRN (all black)