DXR 310 is our most powerful...
10 other products:
Ideal for field work performed by professionals in geology and mining. It incorporates sixteen pages of geological information, including: grain size scales, soil classification, geological map symbols, rock classification diagrams, geological...
The small rite in the rain # 204 ring binders are durable. Made of polydura and rust resistant metals. This small size binder is designed to fit 4 "x 6 1/2" replacement sheets.
The rite in the rain pocket notebooks are the ideal size to carry everywhere. Polydura cover and universal stripe pattern. Size 6 '' x 6 '' Page pattern: universal. Argollado: upper spiral. Cover: yellow polydura. Number of sheets: 50.
Universal Pattern, Yellow PolyDura Cover, 50 Sheets (100 Pages). Waterproof paper: 100 pages / 50 sheets per pocket notepad. All-weather paper doesn't get wet when wet and repels water, sweat, grease, mud and will even survive accidental...
Copy or laser print your own all-weather forms, tables, maps, and worksheets onto patented Rite in the Rain 8 1-2 x 11 weather copier paper. Now you can have the convenience of using your existing data sheets on paper that can survive in any...
Field desk for geologists and professional explorers. Stores 8 1/2 x 11 in. Sheets (up to 200 sheets), pencils and other field equipment inside the durable polydura plastic housing. With a warmer feel than a conveniently lightweight and...
While a pencil works great with rite in the rain products, sometimes a pen is needed. Don't worry about running out of ink, refills will accommodate all models of rite in the rain pens.
• The Professional's Notebook.
• The Only Notebooks Made With True Durable Components.
• The Cover, The Paper, The Stitched Pages, Even The Glue Is Designed
• To Survive Outdoors.
• This is a 4 3/4 "X 1/2" Hardcover Polydura Field Book On Stitched Pages.
• Polydura Is A Soft Plastic Material Made With Post-consumer Waste. They Are Virtually Indestructible.
• Size: 4 3/4 In X 7 1/2 Page Pattern - Transit.Binding - Stitched.Cover - Heavy Polydura (Yellow).
• Number of Pages - 160. Weight: 0.6 Pounds. Quantity of Sheets: 80.
• Book No. 300 - Traffic book with polyethylene cover. No numbered pages. 80 sheets.
• Bound book of the "professional".
• Rite in the Rain® field books allow you to work efficiently in any weather and still protect your valuable data.
• This is the only bound book made with true exterior components.
• The cover, even the glue, is designed to survive.
• Two covers are available: durable polyethylene or Fabrikoid (hard fabric cover). 80 sheets.