DXR 310 is our most powerful...
10 other products:
Glasses for visual protection in polycarbonate, used as primary protection of
according to OSHA recommendations. Suitable for outdoor and indoor work,
designed to protect against high...
Petzl Footape, adjustable strap pedal with DoubleBack buckle for fast and precise adjustment.
• Ventral attachment point: connection of a descender or a restraint lanyard in simple use
• Side attachment points: connection of a securing lanyard in dual use
• Sternal attachment point: connection of the fall arrest system
The VERTIGO TWIST-LOCK carabiner has been designed to equip progression lanyards. Its excellent grip in the hand and its automatic locking system facilitate handling during the fractionation process. The large opening and the Keylock system...
Ergonomically designed mask for total protection
of the face, in order to avoid different dangers to
that is exposed, such as acids, burns, abrasion.
Helmet provided with...
- The hook helps to produce more friction for, in case of heavy load, better control the descent (rescue situation with two people).
- The rope passes easily through the hook, without opening the carabiner.
- TWIST LOCK automatic locking sleeve, unlocking by simple rotation.
- Keylock system to prevent the carabiner from being accidentally hooked during maneuvers.
- It is used, for example, with the I'D and RIG self-braking descenders.
Locking system: TWIST-LOCK
Major axis strength: 25 kN
Minor axis strength: 10 kN
Open gate resistance: 9 kN
Certifications: CE EN 362
Made in: GB
Warranty: 3 years
Major axis resistance
Minor axis resistance
Open trigger resistance