DXR 310 is our most powerful...
10 other products:
Glasses for visual protection in polycarbonate, used as primary protection of
according to OSHA recommendations. Suitable for outdoor and indoor work,
designed to protect against high...
Multiflex is the new generation of gloves incorporating knitted yarn engineering advances, along with investment technology. These technologies make it possible to produce lightweight,...
Certifications: Ce Designed To Ascend By Rope With Double Rope Technique
The STEELPRO Fall Protection self-retracting line in steel cable for arresting
falls to less than 0.61 mts., allows the realization of work at heights and safe movement in vertical and...
The SEQUOIA SRT is a pruning seat harness intended for single rope climbing. It has a ventral attachment point that allows you to install a CROLL ventral blocker with SECUR braces. The SEQUOIA SRT has been designed to promote the comfort of the pruner. The semi-rigid, extra-wide belt and leg loops provide excellent support. The attachment bridge is attached to two locking rings, allowing its length to be adjusted and accessories installed directly on the bridge. With this harness, it is easier to carry and organize work tools thanks to several equipment loops and loops to install CARITOOL tool holders.
- Harness designed for single rope climbing:
- Ventral attachment point and rear ring to install a CROLL ventral blocker with the SECUR straps.
- Design that favors comfort:
- Semi-rigid and extra wide belt and leg loops for excellent support; preformed and padded with perforated and breathable foam for greater comfort in suspension.
- Leg padding that can be adjusted for perfect positioning.
- Movable lateral attachment points that allow to follow the orientation of the lanyard during lateral movements.
- Hitch bridge to improve lateral mobility.
- Practical regulations:
- Belt equipped with two DoubleBack self-locking buckles for quick and easy adjustment.
- Leg loops equipped with FAST automatic buckles to allow them to be opened and closed easily and quickly without losing adjustment, even with gloves.
- Adjustment buckles to adjust the distribution of efforts between the belt and the leg loops.
- Lockable rings to adapt the length of the hitch bridge and install accessories directly on the hitch bridge (RING, SWIVEL).
- Easy to carry and organize work tools:
- Seven preformed gear loops with protection cover.
- Five loops for CARITOOL tool holders.
- Two loops for the carabiner to carry a chainsaw or hand saw.
- Elastic that allows to fix an emergency first-aid kit.
- Possibility of adding more accessories to adapt the harness according to its use:
- Work seat: improves comfort during prolonged suspensions.
- Straps: connect to the ventral attachment point and to the two rear belt loops to distribute the load between the belt and the shoulders.