DXR 310 is our most powerful...
4 other products:
Respirator designed in order to achieve greater comfort while providing effective protection to the user, both in their placement and breathing. Its convex shape, the design of its elastic bands and the clip for adjustment to the nose; ensure...
Steelpro M9910V Black respirator with exhalation valve for greater comfort, and protects your airways from particulate material. Find it in a NIOSH Certified N95 design, foldable, with valve, ultra-light, comfortable and easy to adjust.
Heat-sealed, maintenance-free folding particulate respirator with individual packaging, ergonomic design to achieve greater comfort in use with complementary personal protection.
Thermo-formed and heat-sealed maintenance-free particulate respirator, designed to achieve greater comfort while providing adequate protection for the user. It allows the filtration of oil-free particulate matter down to a size of 0.3 μm...
Protection to particulate material from Aerosols, Mists and Metallic Fumes (Welding Fumes), free of oily particles (up to 0.3 μm / air flow: 85 L / min). Activities of Construction, Mining, Maintenance, Industry, Food, Tasks of cutting, Washing, Crushing, Sanding, Polishing, Grinding, Sawing and Grinding.
• Ultralight and ergonomic design.
• Aluminum nose adjustment clip.
• Internal face seal in polyurethane.
• Exhalation valve.
• Double elastic textile band without metal clips (no pre-stretching required).
• Comfortable and easy to adjust.
• Respirator Weight 24.5g.
• Packaging unit Box of 10 Units.
• NIOSH N95 approved (Standard 42CFR84).
1.Place the respirator over your mouth and nose with metal fit up
2.Pull the elastic behind your head.
3.Press the metal fit for added firmness and comfort.
• Do not use when concentrations are greater than 10 times the exposure limit.
• Do not use in atmospheres whose oxygen content is less than 19.5%.
• Do not use in atmospheres where the pollutant is in concentrations
• IDLH (Immediately Dangerous to Life and Health).
• Do not use in atmospheres containing toxic gases and vapors, asbestos or
• dust from sandblasting, in direct exposure.