DXR 310 is our most powerful...
4 other products:
Respirator designed in order to achieve greater comfort while providing effective protection to the user, both in their placement and breathing. Its convex shape, the design of its elastic bands and the clip for adjustment to the nose; ensure...
Heat-sealed, maintenance-free folding particulate respirator with individual packaging, ergonomic design to achieve greater comfort in use with complementary personal protection.
Steelpro M9910V Black respirator with exhalation valve for greater comfort, and protects your airways from particulate material. Find it in a NIOSH Certified N95 design, foldable, with valve, ultra-light, comfortable and easy to adjust.
Thermoformed and heat-sealed maintenance-free particulate respirator with exhalation valve and polyurethane face seal, designed to achieve a maximum seal, provide greater comfort while providing adequate protection to the user in hot areas or...
• Ultralight and ergonomic design.
• Aluminum nose adjustment clip.
• Internal polyurethane nasal seal.
• Double elastic textile band without metal clips (no pre-stretching required).
• Comfortable and easy to adjust.
• Respirator Weight 10g.
• Packaging unit Box of 20 Units.
• NIOSH N95 approved (Standard 42CFR84).
• Protection to particulate material from Aerosols, Mists and Metallic Fumes (Welding Fumes), free of oily particles (up to 0.3 μm / air flow: 85 L / min).
• Construction, Mining, Maintenance, Industry, Food, Cutting, Washing, Crushing, Sanding, Polishing, Grinding, Sawing and Grinding activities.
• Type: Respirators
• Warranty: 2 Months
• Material: Textile fiber
• Use: Respiratory protection
• White color
• Weight: 0.01 Kgs
• Model: M920
• Type of protection: Respiratory
Features: Individually packaged heat-sealed folding respirator, ergonomic design for greater comfort in use, complementary personal protection, allows filtration of oil-free particulate material up to a size of 0.3 µm (microns) Features: ultra-light and ergonomic folding design, aluminum nasal adjustment clip, internal nasal foam for greater comfort, double textile elastic band without metal clips (no pre-stretching required), packaging unit box of 50 units, niosh n95 approved (standard 42cfr84) Construction activities, mining, maintenance, industry, food, tasks of cutting, washing, grinding, sanding, polishing.
1.Place the respirator over your mouth and nose with metal fit up.
2.Pull the elastic behind your head.
3.Press the metal fit for added firmness and comfort.
• Do not use when concentrations are greater than 10 times the exposure limit.
• Do not use in atmospheres whose oxygen content is less than 19.5%.
• Do not use in atmospheres where the pollutant is in concentrations
• IDLH (Immediately Dangerous to Life and Health).
• Do not use in atmospheres containing toxic gases and vapors, asbestos or dust from sandblasting, in direct exposure.