DXR 310 is our most powerful...
4 other products:
Steelpro M9910V Black respirator with exhalation valve for greater comfort, and protects your airways from particulate material. Find it in a NIOSH Certified N95 design, foldable, with valve, ultra-light, comfortable and easy to adjust.
Respirator designed in order to achieve greater comfort while providing effective protection to the user, both in their placement and breathing. Its convex shape, the design of its elastic bands and the clip for adjustment to the nose; ensure...
Thermoformed and heat-sealed maintenance-free particulate respirator with exhalation valve and polyurethane face seal, designed to achieve a maximum seal, provide greater comfort while providing adequate protection to the user in hot areas or...
Thermo-formed and heat-sealed maintenance-free particulate respirator, designed to achieve greater comfort while providing adequate protection for the user. It allows the filtration of oil-free particulate matter down to a size of 0.3 μm...
• Ultralight and ergonomic folding design.
• Aluminum nose adjustment clip.
• Internal nasal foam for greater comfort.
• Double elastic textile band without metal clips (do not require pre -
• Comfortable and easy to adjust.
• Respiratory Weight 5g.
• Packaging unit Box for 50 Units.
• Protection to particulate material from Aerosols, Mists and Metallic Fumes (Welding Fumes), free of oily particles (up to 0.3 µm / air flow: 85 Umin).
• Construction, Mining, Maintenance, Industry, Food, Cutting, Washing, Crushing, Sanding, Polishing, Grinding, Sawing and Grinding activities.
1.Place up. the respirator over your mouth and nose with metallic fit 00
2.Pull the elastic behind your head.
3.Press metal fit for added firmness and comfort
• Do not use when concentrations are greater than 10 times the exposure limit.
• Do not use in atmospheres whose oxygen content is less than 19.5%.
• Do not use in atmospheres where the pollutant is in IDLH concentrations (Immediately Dangerous for Life and
• Do not use in atmospheres containing toxic gases and vapors, asbestos or dust from sandblasting, in direct exposure.