DXR 310 is our most powerful...
6 other products:
No need for heating, quick test, it will result in 1 second
No need for nozzles, clean and hygiene
Cell fuel sensor
LCD color dot matrix
Red and green light matrix corresponds to different results
• Simple and safe handling.
• Accurate and fast analysis.
• Low energy consumption.
• Hygienic nozzle with non-return valve.
• Comfortable, small and ergonomic design.
• Illuminated display.
• An LED indicator.
• The last 250 measurement results.
• By pressing the menu keys.
• With the possibility of additionally including:
Dräger Portable printer: Prints the results of the tests on site, being recorded in a printed protocol that can be attached to the file. Transfers data from Alcotest 6810 and Alcotest 7410 devices quickly and safely through an optical interface.
Approved as a medical device
The Dräger Alcotest® 6820 med is CE marked according to the EU Directive 93/42 / EWG for medical devices. The Dräger Alcotest 6820 med therefore meets the requirements for use in surgical procedures, in emergency rooms and as methadone replacement therapy.
The device fits in a shirt pocket and is easy to handle. The nozzle attaches quickly and safely. Thanks to its special ergonomic shape, the device can be used interchangeably by left- and right-handed people.
Dräger electrochemical sensors provide reliable results in a short time even when the alcohol content is high. The blowing resistance is low, so people with a low respiratory volume can also use the test. The automatic setting calculates the respiratory flow and adapts the minimum volume so that the air is taken from the deepest part of the lungs. Manual sampling can also be done in people who are unconscious. The device displays the test results on a backlit display with different colored LEDs and acoustic signals.
Recording of test results
The Dräger Alcotest 6820 med has the capacity to store 2,000 test results. Via an optical interface, the results can be printed on the Dräger portable printer, or transferred to a PC.
Hygienic and safe
The device meets the highest hygiene requirements. These include a proprietary disposable mouthpiece with a non-return valve. Another of its characteristics is a separator that prevents direct contact between the lips and the device. After testing, the mouthpiece is quickly, safely and hygienically removed from the device.
Low energy consumption
The device is powered by two 1.5V AA alkaline batteries, enough for about 1,500 tests at room temperature. Two 1.2V NiMH rechargeable batteries can also be used. They can be charged inside the device.
• The Alcotest® 6820 is the improved version of the Alcotest 6810. This compact portable measuring instrument stands out for its short reaction times and can be adapted to international directives. Thanks to its rugged housing and proven sensor, the Alcotest® 6820 becomes a reliable companion for breath alcohol testing.
• Dealing with a person who is under the influence of alcohol requires a high degree of concentration. The Alcotest 6820 is easy to use, as it allows you to carry out breath alcohol tests simply and quickly. All measurement functions can be performed with a single button. Clear, easy-to-understand text prompts on the large illuminated display effectively guide you through your alcohol measurement. The built-in LED indicator and acoustic signals enhance visualization and indicate when the test is complete. There are two menu buttons for navigation and statistical data recording.
• Dräger's proven electrochemical sensor is also used in the Alcotest 6820. This sensor offers very fast reaction times, high precision and a long service life. Even at temperatures of -5 ° C and +50 ° C, the analysis is always reliable. And, in the case of high alcohol levels, the sensor offers fast and safe results, with active and passive detection.
• The Alcotest 6820 is ergonomically designed and easy to use. Its compact shape makes it particularly easy to hold, and it can be controlled with just one hand. Thanks to its contour, placing the mouthpiece of the Alcotest 6820 in its mount is intuitive, even in the dark. It does not matter if the user is right-handed or left-handed, or if it will be used to control traffic on the left or right, the screen is constantly visible to the user. After use, removing the mouthpiece is just as easy and hygienic.
• The patented Dräger nozzles prevent any tampering. The optional non-return valve also guarantees a high degree of hygiene.
• The expanded memory capacity of the Alcotest 6820 can record up to 5000 test results. An optical interface enables wireless data transmission directly to the Dräger portable printer. Such data can also be transferred to a computer via a USB connection, and the device can be configured.