DXR 310 is our most powerful...
10 other products:
Wide seat to work comfortably in suspension. Adjustable width to minimize volume and facilitate movement around the tree canopy. Connects to the two locking rings on the SEQUOIA Pruning Seat Harnesses
Nitrilsafe steelpro gloves have a 100% cotton jersey interior, nitrile jersey coating, double layer of thick open cuff, safety cuff.
This jersey nitrile compound is resistant to petroleum...
- Steel to respond to difficult operating conditions.
- For use with heavy loads.
- Large capacity to facilitate the connection of various elements.
- Large opening to clip large section anchors.
• Double leg design in 28mm polyester tape with
• Shock absorber with 1.20m elongation.
• Connection hooks (structurers) with opening of 2
1/4 ”in forged steel.
• Carabiner for connection to a 3/4 ”dorsal ring.
• Hooks made of forged steel with resistance of
22.2 kN with double safety lock and resistance in triggers
• Length of 1.80 m - Total length with absorber
• Meets ANSI Z359.13-2013, OSHA recommendations
1910.140 - OSHA 1926 Subpart M.
NOTE: The anchor point must have a minimum load
breaking 5000 lbs.
It should only be used on the back ring.
• OSHA 1926 Subpart M
• OSHA 1910.140.
• ANSI Z359.13- (2013)
• ANSI A10.32-2010
• Resolution 1409 of July 2012