DXR 310 is our most powerful...
10 other products:
Short visor for work at height, confined spaces and heights
voltage. Protects from rain and at the same time allows great visibility.
Inner expanded polyethylene foam, offering...
• Double leg design in 28mm polyester tape with
• Shock absorber with 1.20m elongation.
• Connection hooks (structurers) with opening of 2
1/4 ”in forged steel.
• Carabiner for connection to a 3/4 ”dorsal ring.
• Hooks made of forged steel with resistance of
22.2 kN with double safety lock and resistance in triggers
• Length of 1.80 m - Total length with absorber
• Meets ANSI Z359.13-2013, OSHA recommendations
1910.140 - OSHA 1926 Subpart M.
NOTE: The anchor point must have a minimum load
breaking 5000 lbs.
It should only be used on the back ring.
• OSHA 1926 Subpart M
• OSHA 1910.140.
• ANSI Z359.13- (2013)
• ANSI A10.32-2010
• Resolution 1409 of July 2012