DXR 310 is our most powerful...
10 other products:
- Steel to respond to difficult operating conditions.
- For use with heavy loads.
- Large capacity to facilitate the connection of various elements.
- Large opening to clip large section anchors.
The Beamer Guardian Fall Protection 2000 is a versatile fall arrest anchor designed for use at both overhead and foot level. Attachable to both steel I and H beams, the Beamer 2000 offers nylon bushings to provide smooth movement along the beam, which also function as impact indicators in the event of a fall. This extremely durable anchor also features a precision machined aluminum bar and end piece ratchet, allowing for quick and easy one-handed adjustment. When worn at foot level, an Extended Fall Guardian Free Cord Protection Big Boss should be used.
- Designed specifically for use on your feet and head
- Nylon bushings provide smooth movement
- Glides easily in both directions
- Solder spatter will not adhere to aluminum bar
- No tools required for quick installation
- With one hand