DXR 310 is our most powerful...
10 other products:
This viewfinder was designed with the purpose of protecting the face and eyes from particle projections.
Complete lateral and frontal coverage that allows a vision without optical...
With the resistant chinstrap, the VERTEX VENT helmet is a reference in terms of head protection for workers at height. Its ventilation holes with sliding curtains allow the helmet to be ventilated according to the conditions of use. Its six-point textile harness ensures a comfortable hold and its CenterFit adjustment system adjusts the head contour while keeping the helmet centered on the head. The VERTEX VENT is designed to optimally integrate protective ear muffs, a specific VIZIR protection screen or a PIXA headlamp
- Six-point textile harness that conforms to the shape of the head for more comfort. Shock absorption is carried out by deformation of the carcass.
- CenterFit regulation system that ensures the centering of the helmet on the head and optimal support.
- Ventilation holes with adjustable sliding curtains from the outside to ventilate the helmet according to the conditions of use.
- Side slots to install protective ear muffs.
- Housings to fix a VIZIR protection screen.
- Fixing slot for the PIXA headlamp.
- Four retaining hooks to install a headlamp with elastic band.
- Chinstrap designed to limit the risk of losing the helmet during the fall (resistance greater than 50 daN).
- Available in six colors.
- It is served with two padding measures to adapt to different head contours.