DXR 310 is our most powerful...
10 other products:
Steelpro emergency eyewash station offers the portable resistant eyewash shower industry a weathering and UV radiation option, with ample capacity to allow continuous eye flushing for 15 minutes...
- Always use protectors with clean hands.
- Put on protectors before entering the work area.
- Do not remove guards in work area.
- Follow the...
The STEELPRO Fall Protection self-retracting line in steel cable for fall arrest less than 0.61 meters, allows the performance of work at heights and safe movement in vertical and horizontal...
With the resistant chinstrap, the VERTEX VENT helmet is a reference in terms of head protection for workers at height. Its ventilation holes with sliding curtains allow the helmet to be ventilated according to the conditions of use. Its six-point textile harness ensures a comfortable hold and its CenterFit adjustment system adjusts the head contour while keeping the helmet centered on the head. The VERTEX VENT is designed to optimally integrate protective ear muffs, a specific VIZIR protection screen or a PIXA headlamp
- Six-point textile harness that conforms to the shape of the head for more comfort. Shock absorption is carried out by deformation of the carcass.
- CenterFit regulation system that ensures the centering of the helmet on the head and optimal support.
- Ventilation holes with adjustable sliding curtains from the outside to ventilate the helmet according to the conditions of use.
- Side slots to install protective ear muffs.
- Housings to fix a VIZIR protection screen.
- Fixing slot for the PIXA headlamp.
- Four retaining hooks to install a headlamp with elastic band.
- Chinstrap designed to limit the risk of losing the helmet during the fall (resistance greater than 50 daN).
- Available in six colors.
- It is served with two padding measures to adapt to different head contours.