DXR 310 is our most powerful...
10 other products:
The new GPSMAP® 64s has a 2.6 "sunlight-readable display and a high-sensitivity GPS and GLONASS receiver with a Quadrifilar Helix antenna for superior reception capabilities. High-sensitivity GPS and GLONASS with a Quadrifilar Helix antenna for...
DXR 250 is a compact remote controlled demolition robot with extendable excavating shovels with a low weight and a power of 19 kW. The arm provides precise positioning of the tool and requires only minimal maintenance.
A geology-specific baseplate compass for students and field geologists who prefer a lightweight option or need an effective backup compass for field work. The Geo Lite Transit offers all the precision of a Brunton Transit, in a smaller and...
• Ultra-lightweight, wide-view design with side shields.
• High transparency, ultralight ophthalmic polycarbonate visor.
• Filter 99.9% protection against UVA / UVB rays.
• Resistant to impacts, abrasion and splashes of irritating liquids.
• Optically coated and modified lenses for neutral vision.
• Lenses with anti-fog treatment.
• Antistatic lenses.
• Hypoallergenic, non-slip and anti-fatigue rubber terminal.