DXR 310 is our most powerful...
10 other products:
Nitrilsafe steelpro gloves have a 100% cotton jersey interior, nitrile jersey coating, double layer of thick open cuff, safety cuff.
This jersey nitrile compound is resistant to petroleum...
Encon 15-minute, portable, self-contained eyewash stations meet ANSI Z358.1 requirements for eyewash. Encon offers several options for self-contained eyewash stations, including portable, pressurized, gravity-fed, and sealed cartridge.
The PROGRESS is a lanyard for rope progression. Its dynamic rope construction allows limiting the effort transmitted to the user in a limited fall. The drop indicator indicates that the product must be unsubscribed.
- Dynamic rope lanyard to limit the effort transmitted to the user in a limited fall (do not exceed the anchor point).
- Fall indicator: a green thread disappears when the lanyard has suffered a serious fall (incorrect use): the lanyard must be discarded.
- Long rope to connect an ASCENSION blocking grip for rope progression.
- Short rope to be sure during the subdivision step.
- "Y" shape that allows permanent connection during progression through a handrail.
- Ends provided with a plastic sleeve to keep the connector in the correct position and protect the tape from abrasion.
- Weight: 150 g
- Materials: polyamide and polyester
- Other characteristics: Length: Short rope 30 cm, Long rope 65 cm
Certifications: CE EN 354
Made in: FR
Warranty: 3 years