DXR 310 is our most powerful...
10 other products:
The Hipora® lining creates a waterproof layer of defense against the risks of wet and cold. Palm brand material
SuperFabric® provides Isea Level 5 cut resistance and maintains the highest level of protection available in the
• Ventral attachment point: connection of a descender or a restraint lanyard in simple use
• Side attachment points: connection of a securing lanyard in dual use
• Sternal attachment point: connection of the fall arrest system
Aluminized carbon para-aramid blend shows excellent performance in tests for EN ISO 11612 and ASTM F955 certifications
Temporary anchor connectors work by hugging the anchor point and allow a compatible connection to a lifeline, restraint or retractable. They are made of flexible and resistant material, easy to place and monitor.
• Head made of high-density polypropylene.
• Protects the front area of the head.
• Lift-up visor for greater comfort.
• Ratchet system, for a secure fit.
• Ideal support for the use of polycarbonate visors.
• High resistance.
• Regulation in the upper part by means of PIN.
• Greater chemical thermal resistance.
• Cap weight: 280 grams.