DXR 310 is our most powerful...
6 other products:
The Adult Choking Manikin with Carrying Bag works on the principle of clearing a blocked airway with forced air generated with proper procedure, abdominal thrusts or blows to the back.
Integral design allows the practice of the heimlich maneuver and abdominal compressions, as well as cpr and mouth-to-mouth resuscitation.
The Simulaids® TI Rescue Randy has thermal imaging capabilities for rescue training. Thermal imaging scanners can now see Randy at a distance of more than 20 feet. The special warmers on the face and hands work with standard 110V or 220V...
Rescue Randy was developed for realistic training of handling, transporting and extracting adult or juvenile victims. These mannequins can be safely used in situations that are too dangerous or uncomfortable for human volunteers.
The Adult Water Rescue Manikin is made of durable vinyl plastic with rust resistant stainless steel skeletons and articulated joints.
Inexpensive manikin for basic training of the RCCP maneuver.
PROFESSIONAL MANNEQUIN SB51955U
PROFESSIONAL MANNEQUIN SB51956U
• Meets WORK requirements.
• Shipping weight 23.59 kg.
• Create standard nursing, first aid, and emergency practices.
• The neck, arm and leg joints can move in natural positions.
• Flexible waist connection allows back bending.
• Injection pads allow for repeated injections and years of use.
• Made of very strong, unbreakable, waterproof plastic.
• Also includes interchangeable male and female genitalia and removable partial dentures in the upper jaw.
• It measures 174 cm.
• Wound dressing and covering (including stump dressing).
• Examination and care of the patient in decubitus (stages 2-4).
• Diabetic foot syndrome.
• Hair care (washing, drying, etc.).
• Injections (IM and SC).
• Incorporation, mobilization.
• Oxygenation, artificial respiration.
• Personal hygiene, cleaning (removal of partial dentures).
• Simplified assembly.
• Tracheostomy care.
• Treatment and care of injuries (surgical stapling, laceration and abrasions).
• Enmas administration.
• Irrigation (eyes, ear, nose, stomach, intestine, bladder).
• Nasogastric washing and feeding.
• Ostomic care