DXR 310 is our most powerful...
Exo Eashook Rescue Kit
Individual evacuation system with EASHOOK carabiner
The exa Eashook is an individual evacuation system, with easy Eashook carabiner to manipulate. It has a self-braking system to quickly wind, control and stop the descent and limit the shock borne by the user in the event of a fall. Its open return point allows the rope to be guided while descending or releasing it for easy short rope ascents. The EXO EASHOOK too includes high temperature and abrasion resistant rope, Am'D connector with CAPTIV bar, as well as a bag to carry and hook the system directly to the harness. Available in other rope lengths upon special request.
2 other products:
- EASHOOK anchor carabiner easy to handle.
- Technora rope (aramid fiber) static, 7.5 mm diameter, resistant to abrasion and high temperatures.
- Self-braking system that allows:
- Wind up easily.
- Control and stop the descent.
- Limit the shock borne by the user in the event of a fall.
- Meta-aramid transport bag to transport and attach the system directly to the harness.
- It is served with a 15 m (50 ft) rope; available in other lengths upon special request.
The EXO EASHOOK also includes an abrasion and high temperature resistant rope, an Am'D connector with CAPTIV bar, as well as a bag to carry and hook the system directly to the harness. Available in other rope lengths on special request.
|Major axis strength||25kN||25kN|
|Open trigger resistance||10kN||10kN|
|Warranty||3 years||3 years|