DXR 310 is our most powerful...
10 other products:
The simplicity of the MSA GALAXY® GX2 Automated Test System enables advanced security management and easy operation. The new GALAXY GX2 provides simple and intelligent verification and calibration testing for MSA detectors: ALTAIR 2X, ALTAIR®...
The ALTAIR 5X Gas Detector is capable of measuring up to 6 gases simultaneously and is now available with an integrated PID sensor for VOC detection. Powered by advanced MSA XCell® Sensor technology, the ALTAIR 5X Gas Detector offers faster...
The new Altair 4X Multigas Detector is designed with the most advanced technology available in any portable gas detector on the market. Its design improves performance and ensures that the Altair 4X Detector will perform better than the...
The ALTAIR 2X or ALTAIR 2XT single or dual gas personal portable monitor has been designed to increase worker safety, deliver the longest durability on the market, and increase productivity in fleet management by reducing calibration and...
Looking for a gas monitor designed for the detection of potentially combustible, toxic and hazardous gases? The GasAlert Micro 5 PID (Photo Ionization Detector) is a customizable portable gas detector and alert unit ideal for...
MSA econocal offers a complete line of span gas cylinders to verify and calibrate all instruments. The gas mixture in span gas cylinders is certified to be gravimetrically prepared, using NIST calibrated weights. The lot number and nominal...
The Altair Pro detector is a portable single-gas instrument, which uses electrochemical sensors and a replaceable battery that make it operate for long periods of time. The Altair Pro single gas detector offers superior protection against the ingress of water and dust, giving it a great capacity to work in the harshest industrial environments. It includes an excellent triple alarm system (visual, audible and vibrating). It is also designed and manufactured to the highest MSA standards to guarantee its use and handling in industrial environments. Its maintenance is very simple. It is available to measure the following gases: CO, H2S, O2, Cl2, CLO2, SO2, NO2, NH3, PH3, HCN.
• Depending on the Unit it detects between different types of gases O2, ClO2, NO2, HCN, PH3
• Gas concentration or percent oxygen, displayed on a large, clear, backlit LCD screen
• Automatically records the last 50 alarm / test events while simultaneously recording peak gas readings or low O2 readings, every three minutes in a periodic datalog
• User can read data or change alarm set points through connection to MSA Link and an IR communication port
• Alarm set points
• Alarm system including flashing light LEDs, audible alarm, LCD notification, and an internal vibrating alarm
• Rugged housing and one-button operation for maximum durability and simplicity
• Easy alarm check, verification, clean air zero and calibration
• Easily replaceable batteries and sensors
• Sensor options for CO, H2S, and O2
• Patented electrochemical sensors and MSA -built button sensors
• Stainless steel and solid electrolyte construction virtually eliminate sensor leakage
• Automatically records the last 25 alarm / test events and can communicate data by connecting to MSA Link via built-in IR communication port
• No-miss triple alarm system includes bright flashing LEDs, piercing audible alarm, and an internal vibrating alarm
• Rubberized armor housing and one-button operation for maximum durability and simplicity
Approvals are subject to change without notice and may differ by configuration, part number, and / or country. For specific approval information, contact the customer support center or refer to the approval label applied to the product.
• USA and Canada: Class 1, Division 1, Groups A, B, C and D
• Europe: ATEX II 2G Eex ia IIC T4 -20 ºC to +50 ºC
• Australia: Ex ia IIC T4 -20 ºC to +50 ºC
• CE Declaration of Conformity - DoC_AltairPro
• Australia - 08_ALTAIRPro_CERT_ANZEx_REV06_EN
• Brazil (InMetro) - 08_ALTAIRPro_CERT_INMETRO_REV03_EN
• China (Ex) - 160412 Ex CE16.5018X Altair Pro
UN38.3 Test Summary Report
Markets: Chemicals, Construction, Fire Fighting Equipment, Industry, Petrochemicals, Services, Drinking and Wastewater Treatment
MOST COMMON CONFIGURCATIONS
• SO2 / H2S-LC 340
• CO / H2S
• CO / H2S-LC
• CO / NO2