DXR 310 is our most powerful...
10 other products:
The ALTAIR 2X or ALTAIR 2XT single or dual gas personal portable monitor has been designed to increase worker safety, deliver the longest durability on the market, and increase productivity in fleet management by reducing calibration and...
MSA Inlet Dust Filter, Digital Pump, for use with: FiveStar Alarm and Orion FX Multi-Gas Detector, White, 3/4 in. Long x 3/4 in.
The new Altair 4X Multigas Detector is designed with the most advanced technology available in any portable gas detector on the market. Its design improves performance and ensures that the Altair 4X Detector will perform better than the...
The simplicity of the MSA GALAXY® GX2 Automated Test System enables advanced security management and easy operation. The new GALAXY GX2 provides simple and intelligent verification and calibration testing for MSA detectors: ALTAIR 2X, ALTAIR®...
MSA gas detector pumps. MSA inlet water filter is designed for multi-gas detectors.
Simple operation with pump. The rugged GasAlertMax XT reliably monitors up to four hazardous gases and combines simple one-button field operation with an integrated sampling pump.
User-adjustable options, which prevent foreign manipulation, allow the instrument to be customized to suit your applications.
Confined space entry and remote sampling have never been easier, with new smart pump technology.
Minimize pump blockages and improve the accuracy of remote sampling results. GasAlertMax XT is fully compatible with the MicroDock II automated calibration and test system.
- The continuous LCD display shows gas concentrations in real time.
- The compact and lightweight design makes it comfortable to wear.
- Simple and automatic calibration procedure; Compatible with BW's MicroDock II Automatic Calibration and Test Station.
- All-function self-diagnosis verifies * sensor, battery status, circuit integrity, and audible / visual alarms at startup.
- Bright, wide-angle visual alarm bars.
- Built-in shockproof protective case.
GAS ALERT MAX XT ADDITIONAL FEATURES
- Integrated sampling pump with reliable diaphragm technology.
- Best blockage detection with pressure sensor semiconductor.
- Text in several languages: English, French, German, Spanish and Portuguese.
- Manage your detector conveniently with Fleet Manager II.
- Equipped with standard data log and event log.
Size: 5.1 x 2.8 x 2.0 inch / 13.1 x 7.0 x 5.2 cm
Weight: 11.1 oz / 316 g
Temperature: -4 to 122ºF / -20 to 50ºC
Humidity: 10 - 100% RH (non-condensing)
Alarms: - Visual, vibratory and audible (95dB)
- Low, High, STEL, TWA, OL (out of limits), low battery, pump
Tests: Audible and visual alarms upon activation,
sensors, battery, pump and circuits (continuous)
Typical lifespan of
battery: 13 hours at 32ºF / 0ºC
10 hours at -4ºF / -20ºC
Recharges in 6 hours
pump: Sample from up to 66 ft / 20 m
User Options: Confidence Beep
Safety lock (sensor)
Safe display mode
IR calibration lock
Force lock test
Force Answer Test
when the test date
Force Calibration has already elapsed when the calibration date has already elapsed
Low level alarm acknowledgment
Language Options (5)
Set custom boot message
Data log interval
Calibrations: EMI / RFI: Complies with EMC directive 89/336 / EEC
IP66 / 67
approvals: Class I Div. 1, Gr. A, B, C, D
IECEx: Ga Ex ia IIC T4
ATEX: X g II 1 G Ga Ex ia IIC T4
Warranty: 2-year full warranty including all sensors
Gas Measuring range Resolution
H2S 0-200 ppm 1 ppm
CO 0-1000 ppm 1 ppm
O2 0-30.0% 0.1%
Combustible Gases 0-100% LEL
0-5.0% v / v 1%
The alarm trigger values for all sensors are user adjustable.
Alarm trigger values are automatically displayed during startup
of the instrument.