DXR 310 is our most powerful...
10 other products:
MSA Inlet Dust Filter, Digital Pump, for use with: FiveStar Alarm and Orion FX Multi-Gas Detector, White, 3/4 in. Long x 3/4 in.
The new Altair 4X Multigas Detector is designed with the most advanced technology available in any portable gas detector on the market. Its design improves performance and ensures that the Altair 4X Detector will perform better than the...
The ALTAIR 2X or ALTAIR 2XT single or dual gas personal portable monitor has been designed to increase worker safety, deliver the longest durability on the market, and increase productivity in fleet management by reducing calibration and...
The ALTAIR 5X Gas Detector is capable of measuring up to 6 gases simultaneously and is now available with an integrated PID sensor for VOC detection. Powered by advanced MSA XCell® Sensor technology, the ALTAIR 5X Gas Detector offers faster...
MSA gas detector pumps. MSA inlet water filter is designed for multi-gas detectors.
The simplicity of the MSA GALAXY® GX2 Automated Test System enables advanced security management and easy operation. The new GALAXY GX2 provides simple and intelligent verification and calibration testing for MSA detectors: ALTAIR 2X, ALTAIR®...
The Solaris Multigas Detector is ergonomically designed and provides the most valuable option available in its class. At a low and competitive price, this detector gives you the most advanced engineering design and high quality you have come to expect from MSA . It offers the best conceived and most varied feature set on the market despite weighing less than 8 ounces and having 41/2 ”x 21/2” x 11/4 ”inch dimensions corresponding to height, width and depth respectively.
• Even with the small size of the solaris multi-gas detector, this instrument offers a superior display.
• Its backlight provides exceptional contrast that makes it easy to read in low visibility conditions and from a variety of angles. All gas concentrations are displayed simultaneously and can be easily identified at a glance.
• The solaris multi-gas detector display also contains an alphanumeric message bar that clearly displays specific commands and easily guides users through the various functions of the instrument.
• Calibration is intuitive and accomplished with the push of a single button. This automatic calibration feature greatly simplifies calibration and reduces operator training needs.
• It also has built-in logic operations and enables the use of a wide variety of calibration gas concentrations.
• Lithium ion battery version The rechargeable lithium ion battery powers the detector continuously for more than 14 hours and outperforms other battery technologies in extreme environmental conditions.
MSA multi-gas detector battery will fully charge in less than four hours and will maintain 80% of its original capacity after 500 recharge cycles. There is nothing extra to buy, because all solaris units ship with a charging cradle and power cord.
Version with alkaline batteries
• The solaris multi-gas detector is now offered with alkaline batteries. This version of the solaris multigas detector will run continuously for more than 12 hours using three aa batteries.
• Designed with two easy-to-remove screws with durability in mind, this version will continue to be one of the most robust and easy-to-use instruments in the industry.
Galaxy ™ system compatibility
• To make the solaris multi-gas detector compatible with the galaxy automatic test system, order the unit with the datalog option. As the industry's leading standalone calibration system, the galaxy system enables users to automatically calibrate, reload, and retain calibration records for their instruments. As an optional feature, the galaxy system provides access to calibration records and results through a wired or wireless network interface.
Optional sampling pump
• The solaris multi-gas detector offers an optional motorized sampling pump that is inside the sampling probe accessory. The basic pump platform uses the same proven technology as other portable instruments from msa. The pump probe can be used with tubing up to 50 feet for remote sampling applications. The pump module also includes an extensive filtration system that keeps liquid and particulate contaminants trapped.
Solaris fx multigas detector
• The solaris fx multigas detector has an enhanced lel sensor with faster response and release times for toluene, xylan, and other aromatic hydrocarbons. With these enhancements, the solaris fx multigas detector is ideal for use in the chemical and petrochemical markets, where the rapid detection and clearance of aromatic hydrocarbons is crucial. The graph below illustrates the much faster response of the solaris fx multigas detector to toluene compared to the response of the 20l sensor.