DXR 310 is our most powerful...
10 other products:
High Performance Miner's Cap Lamp, World Leader !. KL8M is the world's first cap lamp specification! Perfect balance between shine and weight! Super bright! Cigarette lighter!. Medium size!
Glasses for visual protection in polycarbonate, used as primary protection of
according to OSHA recommendations. Suitable for outdoor and indoor work,
designed to protect against high...
SPY CITY STEELPRO safety glasses are made of ophthalmic polycarbonate,
extremely lightweight, strong and impact resistant material. This material protects
against ultraviolet UV rays...
25000 LUX mining helmet lamp with LED display
• The SSY KL4-A Cordless Helmet Lamp features a compact, easy-to-use design and offers over 15 hours of constant use.
• OLED Screen: Shows battery status, time, date.
• Dust and WATER resistant. IP68
• Magnetic USB charger
• Brightness 25000lux.
• Five levels: 1 low light mode, 2 medium light modes, 2 high light modes, 4 auxiliary lights, 5 SOS lights.
Unique to the cordless model is a backlit display with battery life indication, providing clear warning when recharging is required.
|brightness mode||HIGH||MEDIUM||UNDER||Alabama||call for help|
|Continuous discharge time (h)||5||fifteen||60|
|LED working current (mA)||1200||350||80|
|Light power (W)||4.2||1.17||0.24|
|Initial illumination degree at 1 m (lx)||25000lux||15000lux||1400lux|
|battery capacity||6.8 Ah|
|battery life||1200 cycles|
|IP Rating||IP68 |
• Compact design.
• Long lasting lithium ion battery.
• Easy one button operation.
• Durable antistatic housing.
• Water resistant (IP68).
• Protection against electrical short circuits.
• This product supports life and health in an underground environment.
• Improper use, maintenance, or tampering may affect the function of the device and thereby compromise the product's ability to support life and protect against damage.
When using the wireless headlamp, the following safety instructions must be observed:
• The device must be operated by qualified personnel.
• Before each use, check the functionality of the device.
• Be aware of procedures for handling static-sensitive electronic devices, including SYNERGY headlamps.
• This device contains components that are sensitive to static electricity. Do not open or repair the device without using proper electrostatic protection.
• Be aware of warranty regulations.
• Do not charge in hazardous areas.
• Charge only with approved charging devices.