DXR 310 is our most powerful...
10 other products:
The OXYPRO-50 closed circuit Autorescator equipment is a portable device of easy availability and use that can be used in emergency situations where the oxygen level and the presence of Gases that displace it suddenly change the atmosphere.
The new Altair 4X Multigas Detector is designed with the most advanced technology available in any portable gas detector on the market. Its design improves performance and ensures that the Altair 4X Detector will perform better than the...
The 9077 is a classic military-style observation compass (also known as a lensatic). This compass is perfect for those who want an observation compass with bomber mirrors. The sturdy metal body with a long straight edge ensures easy and...
Steelpro is a hypoallergenic sunscreen cream, resistant to water and perspiration. Inhibits the action of UVA and UVB rays through the combination of physical and chemical filters, reaching a sun...
Do you want to take a closer look? Learn more about the product in depth by exploring its features and benefits.
• Easy and optimal belt tension: Semi-automatic SmartTension minimizes the risk of over or under tension.
• Light and powerful: A light, compact and powerful machine with a superior power-to-weight ratio.
• Heavy-duty cutting arm – Newly designed cast magnesium housing has a three-bolt joint to hold the cutting head, allowing for greater torsional rigidity than the previous two-bolt solution.
• Long service intervals: A strong Poly-V belt combined with our maintenance-free DuraStarter ™ and efficient Active Air Filtration ™ filter system ensure long service intervals.
• Digital ignition with optimized timing
• Exceptionally low vibrations
• Easy to start
• Maintenance free air filter
• High power with less fuel
• Optimized engine performance
• Less grout and low water consumption
• Easy to change the position of the blade guard
• Fits multiple blade bushings
• Less emissions and fuel consumption
• Blade retarder
• Maintenance-free starter
• Reduced wear
• Cuts close to walls or ground
• Active Air Filtration™
• Anti-vibration system
• Poly-V belt
• Blocks, curbs and pavers
• Cable burial
• Cast concrete
• Floors and Walls
• Rescue Court
• Blade shaft and bearings
• Depth of cut, max: 5 in.
• Blade diameter, max: 14 in.
• Output power: 5 CV.
• Article number: POWER CUTTER K 770 14 "| 1" / 20mm - 967 68 21-01
• Motor: Power output 5 CV
• Cylinder displacement 4.48 cubic inches
• Electrode gap 0.02 in.
• Exhaust emissions (CO2 EU V) 711 g / kWh
• Depth of cut, max. 5 in
• Blade diameter, max. 14 in
• Tree diameter 0.8 / 1 in
• Sheet thickness, max. 0.2 in
• Peripheral speed, max. 18,000 feet per minute
• Product size length 23.82 inches
• Product size width 8.86 in.
• Product size height 16.34 inches
• Weight 22.4 pounds
sound and noise
• Guaranteed sound power level (LWA) 115 dB (A)
• Sound pressure level at the operator's ear 101 dB (A)
• Left / front handle vibrations 2.0 m / s²
• Right / rear handle vibrations 2.3 m / s²
• Cert machine addr. 2006/42 / EC Dec. No. TEST CERTIFICATE EURO SEC / 10/2285