DXR 310 is our most powerful...
10 other products:
Rite In The Rain Transit Polydura Bound Notebook # 300. Rite in the Rain® field books allow you to work efficiently in any weather and still protect your valuable data.
There are many granulometric scales in use, but the Udden-Wentworth scale (commonly known as the Wentworth scale) is the most widely used in geology.
It may sound simple, but this bound book is really tough. Made from authentic durable outdoor components, the Fabrikoid cover, all-weather paper, and even glue are designed to withstand the elements. The 310F Waterproof Field Book has 160...
Get the same rite in the rain quality with replacement 4 "x 6 1/2" blades. Get the same rite in the rain quality with replacement 4 "x 6 1/2" blades. Fits No. 204 Ring Binder. Sold in packs of 100 sheets.
This new edition is a revision of the previously published Geological Society of America (GSA) Rock Color Chart prepared by the Rock Color Tables Committee. Included are 115 color chips with Munsell's numerical designation to identify the rock...
While a pencil works great with rite in the rain products, sometimes a pen is needed. Don't worry about running out of ink, refills will accommodate all models of rite in the rain pens.
• The professional's notebook
• The only notebooks made from true durable components.
• The cover, the paper, the stitched pages, even the glue is designed to survive the elements.
• This is a 4 3/4 "x 7 1/2" hard cover polydura field book on stitched pages.
• Polydura is a soft plastic material made from post-consumer waste. they are practically indestructible.
• Size: 4 3/4 in x 7 1/2.
• Page pattern: Field.
• Binding: stitched.
• cover - heavy: Polydura
• Polydura (yellow).
• Number of pages: 160.
• Weight: 0.6 lbs.
• Number of sheets: 80