DXR 310 is our most powerful...
10 other products:
Cordura fabric case to transport notebook, pencils, and an acid dropper. Improved design with an easy-open closure and two waist clips on the reverse, no strap needed. Best case or bag to store Rite In The Rain Special to store your pens,...
Ian McCluskey, director of “Les Voyageurs Sans Trace” captured 31 days of scenic beauty in Wyoming and Arizona. As important as his camera, Ian had brought with him a Rite in the Rain Pen and Journal. Constantly wet and covered in mud, he...
The Industrial Planner in aluminum is exclusive and resistant, designed and manufactured by Synergy Supplies . With leather case for rulers and 10 compartments for pens.
Copy or laser print your own all-weather forms, tables, maps, and worksheets onto patented Rite in the Rain 8 1-2 x 11 weather copier paper. Now you can have the convenience of using your existing data sheets on paper that can survive in any...
Field desk for geologists and professional explorers. Stores 8 1/2 x 11 in. Sheets (up to 200 sheets), pencils and other field equipment inside the durable polydura plastic housing. With a warmer feel than a conveniently lightweight and...
These are the loose sheets that professionals use. Special 6-groove round punches fit Rite in No. 200 (43455), No. 9200 (49440), and No. 9200T (49441) Rain Ring Binders. 4-5 / 8˝ x 7˝ sheet size. Pack of 100 sheets.
There are many granulometric scales in use, but the Udden-Wentworth scale (commonly known as the Wentworth scale) is the most widely used in geology.
Get the same rite in the rain quality with replacement 4 "x 6 1/2" blades. Get the same rite in the rain quality with replacement 4 "x 6 1/2" blades. Fits No. 204 Ring Binder. Sold in packs of 100 sheets.
• All-Weather Field Books keep your notes neat and legible no matter what Mother Nature throws at you!
• Fabrikoid “Rite in the Rain” bound notebooks feature durable weather resistant covers and waterproof paper. Keep your notes neat and legible no matter how severe the weather is. Even the glue is specially formulated to survive in any environment.
• Durable! The “bound book for professionals” - the only books made from true durable outdoor components. The cover, the paper, the stitched pages, even the glue are designed to survive the elements.
• WEATHER RESISTANT PAPER: 160 pages / 80 sheets per book. All-weather paper will not turn to mush when wet and will repel water, sweat, grease, mud, and even survive accidental clothing crash. Make sure your book stays CORRECTLY in the rain.
• COVER / BINDING: Everything in this bound book is designed to survive the wrath of Mother Nature. Fabrikoid cover, Rite in the Rain paper, stitched pages, even glue is weather resistant.
• WRITE IN THE RAIN: When wet, use a standard pencil like a Ticonderoga # 2 or an all-weather pen like a Fisher Space Pen. Standard pens and permanent markers will work when the paper is dry. Water-based inks will either droplet or wash off with Rite in the Rain Paper.
• ELIGIBLE: For legal defense, a notebook is required to have bound pages stitched and sequentially numbered. This book not only meets these requirements, it also has perforated pages and archival paper.
• RECYCLABILITY: Unlike waterproof synthetic paper, wood-based Rite in the Rain is completely recyclable. Recycle Rite in the Rain just like you would any other office printer paper.
Used for field work around the world, our hardcover books are made to withstand the brunt of the elements, as well as the slow and insidious passage of time. Durable coated fabric cover protects your field notes from impacts and weather. Rite in the Rain weather-resistant archival paper resists exposure to moisture and is stored for a lifetime. No matter what you type in your notes and no matter when you read them again, what is written in Rite in the Rain will remain readable.
• No. 310F - Level, Bound Book of Rite in the Rain
• Book No. 310F * - Fabrikoid (cloth bound) yellow cover level book. With numbered pages. 80 sheets.
• No. 310F - Level, Rite in the Rain Bound Book
• Book No. 310F * - Level book with Yellow Fabrikoid (hardbound cloth) cover. With numbered pages. 80 Leaves.
• Size: 4 3/4 "x 7 1/2"
• Page pattern - Level (white)
• Cover - Fabrikoid (yellow)
• Binding: stitched stitched
• Number of pages: 160 (numbered)
• Number of sheets: 80
• Weight: 0.65 pounds