DXR 310 is our most powerful...
10 other products:
Sterile ophthalmic eye drops, 98.3% purified water. Eye rinse solution to help irrigate the eyes. To cleanse the eye to help relieve irritation or burning by removing loose foreign material.
Ideal for providing emergency protection in areas where permanent water supply is not available. Complements permanent eyewash accessory installations.
The self-contained eyewash unit is ideal anywhere there is no water supply. available. Rinse eyes for 15 minutes at a minimum of 0.4 gallons / minute using just 7 gallons of water.
• Meets US National Standard Z358.1 when used exclusively as an eyewash
• 15 gallon pressurized tank
• Dual chrome bronze smooth flow eyewash heads
• Highly visible yellow spray hose (S19-788 only)
• Includes universal identification sign and inspection label
• Full one year warranty
• 15 Gallon Tank The stainless steel pressure tank has built-in carry handles and a sturdy bottom.
• Tire filling valve with pressure gauge from 0 to 160 PSI. Pressure relief valve prevents accidental overpressure.
• Eyewash Dual chrome bronze smooth flow eyewash heads with stay-open automatic flow control valve. Protective dust covers are included.
• Hand-operated by means of a large, high-visibility stainless steel handle.
• Eyewash flow meets ANSI Z358.1.
• Portable Spray Hose (S19-788 only) 8 '(2438mm) yellow spray hose with portable pinch-type valve, full-size spray nozzle, and hose clamp.
• All metal parts are chrome plated.
• Concentrate (sold separately). Concentrate is not included with tanks.