DXR 310 is our most powerful...
10 other products:
Rescue Randy was developed for realistic training of handling, transporting and extracting adult or juvenile victims. These mannequins can be safely used in situations that are too dangerous or uncomfortable for human volunteers.
Microcontroller control, brushless motor, Stable operation, high speed precision, Touch panel, program recording, LED display, Easy interface, RPM or RCF speed conversion.
Thermo-formed and heat-sealed maintenance-free particulate respirator, designed to achieve greater comfort while providing adequate protection for the user. It allows the filtration of oil-free particulate matter down to a size of 0.3 μm...
CE Safety Standards in accordance with Directive Council 2007/47 / CE relative to Medical products. IEC 60601-1 + A1 + A2, IEC 60601-1-2 + A1.
• Physical Specifications: Dimensions: 260mm (L) x 140mm (W) x 205mm (H). Weight: Normal Configuration; 3.6 kg.
• Screen: 8.4 "color TFT LCD (optional touch screen). Resolution: 800 x 600 dpi. Number of waves: up to 8. Waveform display: up to 11.
• Selectable interface: Standard screen. Screens Large letters for intensive care. Representation of curves, graph and trends.
• Bed-to-bed viewing on screen (optional). Dynamic oxicardiorespirography seen on screen. Dosage calculation interface for drugs. Sweep speed: 12.5mm / s, 25mm / s, 50mm / s
• Operating environment: Temperature: Storage 20-55 ° C Work 5-40 ° C.
• Humidity: Storage 25 %-93% (No condensation). Work 25 %-80% (No condensation).
• Power supply: External power supply: AC 100-240V, 50 / 60HZ Pmax: 80VA
• Internal power battery: Type: Lithium rechargeable battery. Voltage: 14.8V DC. Capacity: 5000 mAh.
• Battery working period: Up to 7 hours. Loading time
• Breathing: Method: Transthoracic impedance. Operation Mode: Auto / Manual RR Measurement Range: Adult: 0 ~ 120 rpm Neonate / Pediatric: 0 ~ 150 rpm Resolution: 1 rpm
• Apnea threshold alarm: 10s, 15s, 20s (default), 25s, 30s, 35s, 40s. Alarm: Yes, acoustic and visual alarm revocable alarm events. Bandwidth: 0.2-2.5 Hz (-3 dB) Sweep speed: 12.5 mm / s.
• ECG: Leads: 5 leads and 3 leads
• 3 leads of the cable: RA; THE; LL or R, L, F. 5 leads of the cable: RA; THE; RL, LL, V or R, L, N, F,
• Cable selection: 3 leads: I, II, III. leads: I, II, III, aVR, aVL, aVF, V.
• Selectable gain: x0.125, x0.25, x0.5, auto. Scanning speed: 12.5mm / s, 25mm / s, 50mm / s HR ECG Range: Adult and pediatric: 15-300bpm. Neonate: 15-350bpm. Resolution and precision: + -1 bpm 0 + -1% whatever
• Filters: Diagnostic mode: 0.05-150Hz. Monitoring mode: 0.5 to 40 Hz. Surgery mode: 1-20Hz. ST segment detection: Measurement range: -2.0mV ~ 2.0mV. Alarm range: -2.0 mV ~ 2.0mV. ST segment arrhythmia analysis and categorization.
• Alarms: Audible and visual alarm detectable abnormal IEC 60601-2-25; AAMI CE 11 / EC 13; IEC 60601-2-27 NIBP: Method: Automatic oscillometric. Operating modes: manual / automatic /
• Automatic time interval measurement: Adjustable 1/2/3/4/5/10/15/30/60/90/120/240/480 minutes.
• Measurement unit: mm CmH2O selectable. Measurement type: systolic, diastolic, mean Pressure range for adults:
• Systolic: 40 to 270 mmHg. Diastolic: 10 to 215 mmHg. Medium: 20 to 235 mmHg. Pediatric pressure range: Systolic: 40 - 200 mmHg. Diastolic: 10-150 mmHg. Medium: 20 to 165 mmHg.
• Pressure range for neonates: Systolic: 40 - 135 mmHg. Diastolic: 10-100 mmHg. Medium: 20 - 110 mmHg.
• Leak test and automatic pressure calibration:
• Protection against excessive pressure. Resolution: 1 mm Hg. Accuracy: Maximum mean error of ± 5 mmHg.
• Standard deviation of ± 8 mm Hg. Alarm: systolic, diastolic, average. NIBP PR: Measure 40 ~ 240 beats per minute